Ch: 8 Aura Control

The next few days you were to stay in the infirmary to recover to a full 100%. Since social life wasn't top priority you were able to complete make up work. You didn't wake up for three days after all.

Close to sunset everyone would visit you and you had Kurumu alone for a few minutes. Some time to bond closer.

"Honey class isn't the same without you. I don't have anyone cute to distract me." She teased.

"Well actually I think one more day they will analyze me again and I think I'm out of here. Just what I need. I want to walk, run, and cuddle with you. It's lonely in here."

~~~~~
Unfortunately things didn't go exactly as planned.

The nurse walked in. "Excuse me Mr. (L/N) the Headmaster would like a word with you." She then walked out.

You panic. Oh crap! What kind of trouble am I in? What's my punishment going to be? I'm so screwed!

"Hello Mr. (L/N) I would like to speak to you about your given situation."

Sweat starts to drip down your face.

He sits down next to you. "Easy does it boy you aren't in trouble. I didn't come here for punishment. I came here to tell you about training. Sort of a meditation and rehabilitation."

You blank stare. "I'm confused sir."

He grins. "It's clear this dark form is lethal and we haven't seen its full potential. Almost like opening gates. Keep that in mind. But first I'm bringing you to see a friend of mine. One who can help you achieve your goal. Your friends will be notified that you will be gone for a few days. I have already arranged a bag with clothes and schoolwork. The bus driver will be by the tunnel around noon. Don't be late." He turns around and exits.

You get up out of the bed and look in the mirror. All cuts and bruises are fully healed. But since he gave you only about a half hour notice you get dressed and write a note to leave behind. Then you exit the building and walk towards the tunnel. The bus driver was outside of the door smoking a cigar.

"Hey kid your early." He smiled. "Mind if I finish this before we take off?"

"Sure thing." You respond politely. "Just where are we going?"

He blew smoke. "So your Tsukune's friend right? Glad to meet you. Their is a path in the tunnel somewhere is a spiritual place called Heaven's Peak. Headmaster made the stops and you will meet with Master Kazu. All will wrap itself around some time. Jump on kid."

And with that the sun faded and the in the glowing tunnel you go. You had a lot on your mind. What Tsukune was going to think about training. How Gin was going to react when they saw face to face again. And most of all how you said goodbye to Kurumu hoping you saw her the next day. That was the biggest disappointment.

~~~~~

After school was over the Newspaper Club members (except Gin of course) decided to stop by the infirmary. The walked into the room to notice it empty. The nurse than walked in.

"I apologize but Mr. (L/N) checked out this morning. The headmaster sent him on his way."

"Sent on his way?" Scared Yukari.

"He's gone?" Asked Moka.

"Why didn't he say anything to us?" Asked Tsukune.

"Not sure of the circumstances but he left a note behind for all of you." Replied the nurse.

Dear Club Members,

I got an extremely short notice to pack up since I'm recovered for small special training. Headmaster made the stops to bring me to Heaven's Peak. I am going to be gone for a few days give or take. Master Kazu could shorten or extend my visit. Thanks to everyone. Tsukune for being a guy friend, Moka encouraging, Yukari for academic help, Mizore for courage, and Ruby for being down to Earth. I will be back a better man.