Ch 34 - Crash

Today was the day. The day of many tears, a lot of food, a lot of love, and a lot of starstruck faces that will make the next popular meme.

Everything was in order. Tsukune as best man and Noriko as maid of honor. Kurumu knew what was going on but she couldn't help but sob. Mizore tried to help her anyway she could. Although she was still fearing you would agree so a bucket of tissues was filling up fast. After all its anime. Crying a river has been done before.

"Kurumu it's okay." Calmed Mizore.

"I'm paranoid snow skank. Pass the tissues." Replied Kurumu.

"Yup box number two bimbo." Mizore passed them over.

"Shut up."

"Fine. Geez cry me a river."

"Like the writer said. It's been done. Let's not."

"Point made Kurumu. Look it's time now. Wow she's stunningly beautiful."  Mizore gazed.

Everyone turned to see Kaori in her white gown. It was perfect for her. It flowed nice, jewels perfectly located, and a small sweetheart neckline. You look at your fake bride.

Dam! My fake bride looks beautiful. But must stick to the plan and remain on course. Not to worry we are all on task here.

As you look around the ceremony in front of Yokai Academy your father and Kaori's father shaking hands and drinking out of a huge flask.

Sweet. A little more sauce will make this easier. For all of us. Tick tick. Tick tick. Tick tick.

She approached the top of stairs and winked at you. "How do I look?"

"Fantastic. Hope you had fun shopping for it."

"Oh I did. Nori didn't show thankfully. Hehe." She winked again.

"I see. Well hope is works out."

The Headmaster stood between the both of you. Instead of a huge smile like most priests had he had a straight face.

"We have gathered here at Yokai Academy to bring together a young couple expressing deep and true love." He looked around.

Ya right. Dude you're making me sick. Five minutes and I blow this burg. Cmon dude. You thought.

"If anyone does not approve now, please speak up now or forever hold your peace." Said Headmaster.

You look around the ceremony. Tsukune, Moka, Mizore, Yukari, Ruby, Noriko, Touhou, Ms. Nekonome, and of course your girlfriend step forward.

"Please let me go first." Said Noriko. "Kaori. I'm so sorry I never said this to you but I love you and always had deep feelings for you. You complete me."

The crowd gasps.

"Disgusting!" Yelled a voice.

Kaori's dad walked up to the stage. "I raised no faggot. No daughter of mine is marrying a woman."

"Well now aren't you quite the bastard." You smirked.

"Shut your ass. Like your equivalent to me and my family." He snapped.

"That so. My father is the reason for this correct?"

The crowd gasped again.

"Ooooooo right in the feels man."

"I have you know we are even or close to it. Let's get on with it now." Butted in Kazu.

"I refuse." Grumbled Kaori.