Chapter 7- Mission Break Up Begin!

Helloooo chipmunks, hope you enjoy this chapter!

Jennifer's POV

Sometimes I wondered, what would happen if I possessed powers, for example, Jasper's gift in Twilight. If only I could manipulate emotions, that would be totally cool! The first thing I would change were my own emotions. These shitty things would just go haywire during my those 'special days' of the month. One moment I felt happy about something, a few minutes later I would feel like going on a rampage. Don't even get me started on my stomach ache and leg pain tales, they would take a century to get over.

Unfortunately for me, I had to battle these and Monday morning blues altogether. Wow, sometimes I felt like pulling my hair out but then Shelby would kill me. Usually I would take a leave but then I would be killing my own chances of being a valedictorian. I know, you people might be thinking how studious and nerdy I am to dream of being a valedictorian but let me get it straight, my body swelled with pride everytime I was handled with a responsibility and this was a big deal.

But right now I was late, a lot! If I didn't hurry up then I would be missing my bus and then I wouldn't have the chance to ask him about yesterday's happenings.

Why hadn't he responded to my message?

As if reading my mind, my phone buzzed. It was a message from Rogan...

'Don't worry, I am coming to school, I'll tell you everything on the bus, good morning!'

'You better do what you're telling, I want every detail, I was worried, btw, good morning to you too!'

Locking my phone and switching to vibration mode, I went down the flight of stairs hearing my brothers' snores. Ughhh! How could their girlfriends even tolerate them I couldn't understand. Anyways, my priority right now was to get to the bus stop properly and not my siblings' sleeping problems.

I ran into the kitchen grabbing an apple and my water bottle, I had heard somewhere that if one skipped breakfast once in awhile, then there were chances of that person losing a few inches, after all I had to look good at the farewell party Westmont High School was conducting after our exams. That reminded me, shopping with Shelby was coming closer and closer. This excited me.

While thinking all of this I was already in my seat, in the bus. Woah, my body did move on it's own accord. The bus moved forward, indicating that in sometime I will be in school. That gave a dreaded feeling, the break up, how would Aaron react? I jumped when I heard Rogan's voice.

"Hey, are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine, just thinking about something."

"What?"

In this week, Rogan and I had come really close that it was unbelievable, it felt as if I could tell him everything.

"Uhmm... I don't know how to tell this to you, I am breaking up with Aaron."

"Really?"

Although he had asked a question, I could definitely detect an underlying bubbling happiness, but then why would he be happy when I was about to break up with my boyfriend, unless...

" Look, the thing being, I was never in love with him, I am simply wasting his time."

"And you realized that now, after three months of dating him?"

"First I was just fascinated with the idea of having a boyfriend but now everything is just boring. He is not the person I am destined to be with."

"You believe in true love?"

"Of course I do. Who wouldn't? I believe love is the only thing that keeps this planet going, without it everyone would be selfish. The world would die out if there's no love!"

He just sat there looking at me. I blushed, not used to his intense stares.

"Wow, your thoughts are as beautiful as you, I mean it."

My lips tugged into a smile, I wanted to kiss him right there but then I would be technically cheating because I hadn't yet broken up with Aaron, wait, what was I thinking? Kiss Rogan? Although the thought seemed really good, I had to maintain my sanity in front of this boy. Ughhh, must be my monthly mood swings again! Damn them!

"Okay enough about me, what happened to you yesterday night?"

"Nothing much, just a regular headache, they just keep coming and going."

"Have you taken a test?"

"Seriously? That's the same thing my mother asked me or rather ordered me to do."

"Haven't you heard the saying 'Great minds think alike!' ?"

"Oh yes, I have!" He said, an amusing look on his face.

The bus jolted, silently telling us that our school had come.

"Well that was rather quick..." I said, a bit disappointed.

"Yes but then we'll meet again wouldn't we?"

He has a point.

"Yeah..." I said rather sheepishly.

"Okay then see you in a few hours and good luck on breaking up with Aaron."

Wow! That boy had to mess up with my mind. A few minutes ago I was really happy but now my mind was going insane. Your first day of periods had to collide with you breaking up for the first time with your first ever boyfriend! Could this day get any better?

On a cue, Aaron appeared in front of me. Now I could literally travel to heaven and argue with God himself! Why me?!

"Hi Jen, how are you?"

I gave him a look which simply meant, I AM ANGRY.

"Are you alright?"

It was really surprising me that the same question asked by Rogan a few minutes ago was soothing me but now I just wanted to smash Aaron's head on some rocks!

Cool down Jennifer, it's just your thoughts, you do not wanna turn into the hulk anytime now!

A thought struck me, I could get the break up over with if continued with my angry mood.

"Aaron, I want to talk to you about something important."

Here goes nothing...

Helloz people, how you been? Anyways, all I wanted to say or rather convey to you that the star button has been begging to be pressed (no double meaning intended), kindly do as it says!!!

Love,
Darkangel1343