Chapter 29- It's A Date!

Nowadays, I'm really tired of writing these notes. So maybe from now on I'll start with my chapters and end it with something from me.

My book's new cover is made by LittleNerdDreamer so I'm a big fan now. Also, love you Sandy!!

Jennifer's POV

The sun streamed through the windows as I tried to wake up. Well, tried to. Rogan's arm had me pinned down to the bed. Boy, he had a strong grip. I tried to wriggle but to no avail. When I turned around, his angelic face into view. How could someone be so cute and handsome was beyond my understanding. But, I guess that's what love does to you. Make you a mush.

Slowly, I removed his hand from around my body. It was kinda difficult but I did it. I tied my hair into a bun and made my way to his bathroom to brush my teeth. While doing so, I happened to see his laundry bag. He had put his clothes in a very haywire kind of a way. I removed all of them, it was a holiday today so his mother had to put them in the machine. I could help her do it.

As I went downstairs, I couldn't help but think of this as my daily routine. Clearing Rogan's clothes, cooking for him and taking care of his health. I could do this my entire life. Without being tired.

"Hey Jennifer, I see you're awake. Good morning."

"Morning to you too. Uhmm, where should I put these clothes?" I signalled towards the heap of clothes in my hands.

"Oh no, you don't need to do this."

"Come on, just let me help around the house. I'm used to doing it in mine."

"Well, go to your left after the kitchen and you'll see a small room there. Washing machine's in there."

"Okay, got it."

When I came back, his mom was still cooking on the stove. She looked pretty busy.

"You're cooking a lot, you know that right?"

"Rogan and his father eat a lot. Like really, a lot."

"I got an idea about it yesterday. You and me were the only ones eating appropriate amounts. Both of them were consuming humungous amounts. Even my brothers don't eat that much."

"You and yours brothers are the only ones around? Rogan had mentioned you a lot of times before both of you got together."

"He did?" I was blushing, hard.

"Yup."

"Well my parents died years back so it's only been me and my brothers."

"What happened? If you don't mind me asking..."

"It's okay. Everything was going really well until mother got pregnant with me. There were too many complications, doctors suggested aborting me but mother stood her ground. She didn't want to kill her baby. Until her due date all was well. But while giving birth to me, there was a lot of blood loss. She died giving birth to me. Slowly, everyone got over the fact that she'd died because of me, everyone but my father. He loved her too much to forgive me. Harry and Peter were eight and six at that time. They understood things. They became my parents at such a tender age. Dad got married again to some blonde bimbo who wanted his money. Our stepmother was a bitch, to say the least. She treated us like trash. After Dad died because of a stroke, she dragged us to court as she believed that she had inherited everything. But she was wrong, our father put my brothers' names on the house and every property owned by him. So she got out of our lives and we've been living happily since."

She was silent for a moment before she spoke up. I still didn't know why I could speak so freely around her.

"You've been through a lot."