Chapter 15- His Feelings...

Hey all, I'm back with this chapter and I sincerely hope that y'all love it. It's something that I've been meaning to do since a long time so here you go...

Rogan's POV (Finally!!!)

"Bye Rogan, I'll see you tomorrow!"

Her sweet voice called out when I was about to exit the bus.

"Yes, bye! I lo..."

Holy shit, control yourself!

I had to constantly remind myself not to utter those words in front of her.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said instead. She looked at me with questioning eyes.

Damn, those eyes! I feel like kissing her!

Lately, due to all the hanging out with Jennifer, my hormones had gone for a toss. I had been behaving like a crazy, love-sick, hormonal teenager in front of her. Well, to be honest, I was! But this wasn't normal. Maybe it wasn't supposed to be...

"Did you wanna say something else?"

"Nope." I quickly planted a kiss on those soft, luscious lips of hers, wanting to make it longer but I couldn't. I absolutely loathed public displays of affection. The way people stared at you, it just made me uncomfortable.

Today had been a rather eventful day. I entered the bus, just as I did every morning, looked out for her and when I finally located her, I sat down beside her. This had been my routine for the last couple of weeks and I had to say, I wasn't complaining.

Earlier, it wasn't like this. We were strangers, completely oblivious of each other's existence, well more like she was. I fell in love with her the first day I saw her. Yeah, love at first sight, that happened to me. I couldn't take my eyes off her when I saw her for the first time in the same bus we were traveling right now.

And we turned out to be in the same high school. My joy couldn't be measured in scales. I was that happy. But the thing being, I didn't know how to approach her. She could think of me as an insane person.

Three years went by like a wind and I still hadn't talked to her. I was so shy, sometimes I doubted my gender. Then she was in a relationship with that asshat of a person. The same person who tried to harm her today. Actually, he did harm her.

I'd never felt that angry before but when I looked down at Jennifer, her cheek had swollen quickly and she looked as if she would pass out any minute. I picked her up and took her to the nurse's room. She had been unconscious for a long time. I was worried sick about her.

When Shelby and Michael weren't around, I poured my heart out to her, which she couldn't listen to, of course. But I had to let these emotions out or else I'd explode.

"Hey girl, you scared the shit out of me today, please I beg, don't do anything like this again, I don't think I can live without you, yes I know, if you'd been conscious then you would have looked at me with those big eyes of yours but you can't so I think I'll confess right now. I love you Jennifer Liaman, so much..."

The day turned out to be better than expected. We had been let out early and our trip to the park had been nothing less than adventurous. Maybe love from my side too...

I held her hands whenever possible and when she kissed me on the carousel, I felt like on the top of the whole world. Now that we were talking and kissing too, my feelings were just too intense. Before graduation I would definitely ask her out. Not just that, I would ask her to be my girlfriend too.

"What are you thinking, Rogan?" Her voice brought me out of my la la land. Seriously, this girl was driving me nuts.

"No nothing, I'm fine, I'll see you tomorrow."

I pecked her once again but the kiss was too small. For a moment there, I saw disappointment in her eyes too, which gave me more confidence.

She wanted to kiss me too!

I entered my house to find both my parents home.

"Hey mom, I'm home!"

I went to my room and quickly changed clothes to my PJs and just sat on my bed thinking about her. How good it would feel to have her body beneath mine in this same bed, to kiss her for an infinite amount of time. Lately, all of my thoughts contained her.

With the same thoughts in my head I went to sleep, because you had to agree, walking could wear you out.

Sorry for the short chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment!

Love,
Darkangel1343.