3. Bad vibes

"Hi my names Luke and ill be your babysitter"

I stare at him. He has a dirty blond quiff with a baseball cap over it and he is very tall. His whole body is covered in tattoos and he's wearing ripped black skinny jeans with a nirvana shirt on. Out of all the people this is my baby sitter. He seems nice though. hes very polite and thats most likely why my parents chose him.

"Take care of our daughter." My mom says to him.

"Of course m'am i wont let anything happen to her." he says with a smile and i blush which is awkward.

"Okay good. Bye honey!" My mom yells even though I'm standing 3 feet away from her.

"Bye mom Bye dad" i say.

"Bye Blaire" my dad says.

After our 10 min goodbye which should've been 2 mins they finally leave and its just me and Luke. We stand there awkwardly until i finally say I'm going to my room which Luke just nods his head and goes to sit on the couch and watch who knows what.

Okay i say to myself this wont be so bad i guess.

i go up to my room and text Calum about the babysitter and he responds with a smiley face and thats good. i put down my phone and decide to take a shower because i haven't in at least 2 days.
***
I get out of the shower wrap my hair into a towel and then my body and step out of my bathroom and into my room to get clothes but when i walk out i squeal and jump back at the sight in front of me.

"Hey babe" Luke says

"L-L-Luke w-why are you in here" i say tightening the towel around me.

"Im just watching you, i told your mother i wouldn't take an eye off you" He says without breaking eye contact.

Im already getting bad vibes from this guy and iv known him for about an hour.

"Well- um can u get out so i can change" I ask with a quiver in my voice.

"Nope" Luke says popping the P.

I sigh and go to my closet to get some clothes and then my dresser for bra and underwear, i don't like using the word panties so yeah underwear. and i have to admit its a bit awkward in front of him but i shake it off and go into the bathroom and get dressed. When i get out Luke is gone so i figure he's just watching tv downstairs again so i go in front of the mirror on my dresser and start brushing my hair and i almost scream, okay i do scream, when i see Luke in the reflection of my mirror. i turn around and look at him.

"Hi babe" he says smirking.

"don't call me that" i tell him.

"i can call you what i want. Im your babysitter." He is still smirking.

I can already tell this is going to be the worst 8 weeks of my life.

A/N:
Hey babesss :)) my chapters are getting a little bit longer everytime :) anyways thanks for reading those of you who are lmao its like 3 am tho so probs everyones asleep rn but its okay bai xx :))