11. Official

It was about a week later and Ashton still hasn't talked to me. Iv texted him Iv called him and he has returned anything. Iv never felt worse in my life. Luke on the other hand has been comforting me and helping me through this which is great. He's been so sweet which i don't understand because when he first came here he hated me and would do anything for him to have a good reason to be mad at me. But now he's being so nice and comforting. God and people say girls are confusing. Later that day Luke come into my room.

"Hey." He says smiling.

"Hi." I say smiling back.

"Um i was wondering i-if you know you'd like to um like well be m-my girlf-friend." Luke stuttered. "I mean only if you want to i dont want to force you or anything i just think that um-"

I cut him of and start laughing really hard.
"Yes Lucas, yes i will." I start laughing even more.

He smiles and hugs me and i hug him back.

"Took you long enough." I say right before i kiss him.

"Do you want to on a date like an official one as a couple now?"

"Sure." I say.

"Okay." He smiles.

"Where do you want to go?" I ask

He says nothing and just walks right out. I start to get ready since it was already 5:45 pm and i don't know what time he's planning on taking me because he wont tell me anything. I pick out a blue flowery romper and black flats. I go to my bathroom and decide to curl my hair today. I do my makeup and put on eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, and a little bit of lipstick. I am satisfied with myself but i hope Luke will be too. I go downstairs and Luke is sitting on the couch already ready.

"Ready to go?" He smirks coming over to me and kissing me on the cheek.

"Yeah." I smile because of how lucky i am right now.

"Then lets go." He pulls me outside and puts a blindfold on me.

"Why the blindfold?" I ask somewhat suspicious.

"Its a surprise." He smiles a very toothily smile 

"Ughhhh i hate surprises."

"You'll like this one."

Eventually i hear to car stop and i ask if i can take the blindfold off yet but he says no. I hear him get out of the car and open my door. He helps me get out then starts guiding me to somewhere then we stop and he takes off my blindfold. I wait for my eyes to adjust because the blindfold was on a while then i see I'm in a amphitheater and I'm in the front row. I realize I'm at a concert.

"No way!" I scream. "Wait who are we seeing?"

"You'll see." Look smirks.

God every time he smirks i feel like I'm just going to melt.

About 15 minutes late i see two people come onto the stage and i recognize them immediately recognize them.

"TWENTY-ONE PILOTS!" I scream so loud and hug Luke.

"Thank you so much." I smile into his chest.

"Your welcome." He kisses my head.

Twenty-one pilots is my favorite band if you couldn't tell already.

They start off with Ode to sleep then migraine then car radio and because car radio is my favorite song by them i sing along.

"AND THERE FAITH AND THERES SLEEP WE NEED TO PICK ONE PLEASE BECAUSE FAITH IS TO BE AWAKE AND TO BE AWAKE IS FOR US TO THINK AND FOR US TO THINK IS TO BE ALIVE AND I WILL TRY WITH EVERY RYHIME TO COME ACROSS LIKE I AM DYING TO LET YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO TRY TO THINK." I sing this until the end.

They play several more songs then they announce this is there last song and start playing Stressed Out. After it was over i hugged Luke tighter then i ever have ever.

"Your the best thank you so so much. And front row tickets! That must have been so expensive." I tell him.

"For you? Its worth it." He said.

"Your so cheesy." I laugh.

"Im sad its over." I sigh.

"Maybe its not." He puts the blindfold back on me.

"Nooo not this again." I say.

He guides me up a few steps then straight and takes the blindfold off. In front of me stood Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun. I have no idea what to do i just stare with my hands over my mouth i go to hug them and i end up hugging Tyler first then Josh.

"Oh my gosh i don't know what to do i love you guys so much you have no idea." I say to them.

I start to cry and they laugh and hug me again.

"We love you too." They said which made me cry even more.

"Can i get a picture?" I ask.

"Of course you can." Josh says.

Luke takes the picture and eventually we have to leave so i say goodbye to Tyler and Josh and hug them one last time.

"Luke thank you so much i cant believe you would do this for me. I love you." I say and hug him again.

"You're welcome Blaire. I love you too." He says back to me. "But the night isn't over yet." He smiles and once again puts the blindfold on. I don't even complain this time. He takes it off and we are in a very nice restaurant that has a french name.

"How are you paying for all of this?" I ask him.

"I joined a band a while ago called 4 minutes of spring and played at restaurants and little places like that and i Saved up for this." He said.

"Well thank you." I tell him.

After dinner we go back home and are both very tired so we lay down in my bed and start watching Grey's Anatomy. He thinks that show is stupid but puts up with it for me which i love. Eventually we both fall asleep and i when wake he hasn't left. I feel like the luckiest person in the world right now until my parents come home early.

A/N:
Heyy im seeing a twenty one pilots concert today AND IM SO EXCITED OMFG. anyways yeah thanks for 100 reads!! Were almost to 150 tanks so much keep reading, voting, and commenting, and yeahhh LOVE U GUYS :)))