7. Crying and Cutting

TRIGGER WARNING!!

"Calum!" I scream at him and push him away. Even though i was drunk i knew this couldn't happen and i wouldn't let it happen.

"Hey" he says and tries to kiss me again.

"Calum no this cant happen." I say.

"Yes it can." He smirks.

Calum is much stronger then me so trying to escape was useless. He pushed me towards the bed and held me down hovering over me.

"Calum p-please" i start to cry "this cant happen."

He doesn't answer me he just kisses me which i try to avoid but its no use i have no control right now. He begins to take off my shirt but thats too far i begin to scream.

"Luke! Luke please! Luke." i scream for a while and no one comes. i sigh.

"Calum ple-" I get cut off by a pounding at the door.

"Blaire? Blaire are you in there?" Luke says through the door.

"Luke please help me!" I yell.

"Blaire!"

Calum doesn't stop. He starts kissing me again.

Luke pounds on the door and eventually he breaks it down and runs to me.

"oh my god." He says.

He punches Calum in the jaw and Calum becomes unconscious. He picks me up and takes me home. When we get home he takes my shoes of for me and asks to dress me in some of his clothes and i agree so he puts me in his sweatpants and sweatshirt so i was warm he takes me to my room and lays me on my bed. Luke lays down next to me and i rest my head on his chest we both fall asleep.

In the morning i wake up and Luke isn't there. my head is pounding and i feel like I'm about to throw up. I get up and go to the bathroom and yeah i start throwing up. I guess Luke hears me because he comes and rubs my back.

"Thank you." i get out before puking again.

"Your welcome." He smiles and rubs my back some more.

"Luke?" i say standing up.

"Yes?" He looks at me.

"My head hurts"

"Ill go get you some aspirin"

I smile at him. He's been super nice lately. Then i remember Calum. I hate him. how could he do this too me i cant believe i was actually friends with him. i was best friends with him. I guess i literally have no friends now. i start crying. i start crying because of what happened last night. i start crying because i have no friends. i start crying because of everything. my dog that died when i was 7. my first C on a report card. That sad movie i saw when i was 15. i cry for everything. I go in my bathroom. i start cutting. i start cutting for what happened last night. i start cutting for how i have no friends. i start cutting because of everything. my dog that died when i was 7. my first C on a report card. That sad movie i saw when i was 15. I cut for everything.

Luke knocks on the door then opens it and sees me on the floor. Crying and Cutting.

A/N:
Sorry this chapter was kinda depressing but for real if any of you guys are feeling sad please talk to me ill always be there for you guys even if i don't know you, you can talk to me :) xx