4. Bestfriend

*1 Week Later*

"Babe clean the dishes" Luke orders

"first of all don't call me babe second of all i haven't even used any of those dishes they are all from you so you do it" i demand

"Im the babysitter so do what i say." he looks down at me and i follow his orders and do the dishes.

When I'm done i go up to me room and see i have a text from my mom.

*New Text Message*
From Mom: how are things going?

To Mom: things are going great. how are you?

I didn't want to tell her it wasn't because then shed have to come home from her trip and id feel bad. After a little bit of talking to my mom i decide to text Calum.

To Calpal: Hey I'm bored.

I get and almost immediate reply from him.

*New Text Message*
From Calpal: Wanna play truth or dare?

To Calpal: Sure. T or D?

*New Text Message*
From Calpal: Truth

To Calpal: awh you wuss fine ummmm who in our grade do you like lol cheesy ik

Calums POV

*New Text Message*
From: Blaire😍: awh you wuss fine ummmm who in our grade do you like lol cheesy ik

i staired at this text for a while knowing the answer.

*New Text Message*
From:Blaire😍 : cmon ik you saw this it says you read it

To Blaire😍 : You.

I hit send and i see it goes straight to read. she doesn't type for a while and when the typing bubble comes up it disappears in a second. Why would i tell her... she has a boyfriend and she things of me as a best friend how could i ever say that. i possibly just ruined our friendship. Im such a screwup. and thats when i get my blade and start cutting.

Blaire's POV

I cant believe it. Calum likes me. i mean i like him and all but as a best friend, he's always been there for me and ill always be there for him but i really only think of him as a best friend. nothing else and i don't want to hurt his feelings. i keep debating what to text but never click send i look at the time and it's 1:00 am and tomorrows a Monday so i have school. ill get some sleep and hopefully know what to say tomorrow because we have 4 classes together.

i wake up about an hour later with a bare chest pressed to my back and two muscular arms wrapped around me and i know its Luke but I'm half asleep so i don't really care. Its actually quite comforting knowing how awkward and terrible tomorrows going to be in school. so i let him stay.

A/N:
Oml its like 6:00 am rn and i haven't slept yet so sorry if this chapter kinda sucks because I'm a little tired :) anyways keep reading i hope this chapter was a little longer and lmao i think I'm gunna take a break cuz iv published like 5 chapters in a night and yeah i think I'm gunna go to sleep now :)