Chapter 5

Henry's POV

I am finally called into the hospital room. Before I go in the doctor has to talk to me.

"Mr. Mills?"

"Yes?"

"You are the one to talk to about her?" He references to the room.

"Yes."

"She has a concussion and memory loss. She doesn't even know her name."

"Okay." I nod. He sends me in.

"Hello." I say to her.

"Hello."

"I'm Henry." She nods and sadly looks up to me. "Its okay." I reassure her. That was when I got a genuine smile.

"Do you know my name?" I shake my head.

"What do you want me to call you?" She shakes her head unknowing.

The door suddenly opens and I expect to see Emma or Regina or both. Its niether of them, though. It's Violet.

"Henry, what are you doing here? You were supposed to meet me thirty minutes ago." I look to my watch just now realising that it is that late.

"Violet, can we talk about this in the hall?"

"Fine." She spat, obviously annoyed, as she walks to the hallway.

"I'll be right back." I tell the girl who nods in response. I walk to the hall to talk to Violet.

"Vi..." I say once I'm out there.

"Stop. You have been blowing me off for too long now." That's when I see Emma and Regina walk around the corner together a little then retreat. They are listening in. I know.

"I know. It's just... She-"

"She? What's her name?"

"We don't know. She has memory loss."

"Continue."

"She just woke up, and started freaking out. And no one else was here."

"Save it. This isn't going to work."

"Really?"

"What?"

"Are you just giving up that easily?"

"I guess so!" She then walks off.

"You two can come out now." Emma and Regina then walk from around the corner. Regina starts to say something, but I cut her off. "Its fine lets just go into the room."