Chapter 25

Natalie's POV

Partally shaken, I walk upstairs in a daze. I walk into my room and see Belle sitting there.

"Where'd you go? I was beggining to worry." I move to sit on my bed. "What happened? Are you okay?"

"Someone knocked on the door, and I went down to get it. Henry was there. He was asking for my forgivness."

"What did you do?"

"I granted it, but I told him that I didn't want to see him right now. I told him that I would call when I was ready to see him."

"Is that all?"

"Yeah..." I turn to her.

She looks at me smugly. "You look all flustered."

I imagine that I blush, because of Belle's reaction to my silence.

"What did he do? Did he do something coupley?" She playfully nudges my arm.

"No... I don't even like him."

"Oh! You obviously like him."

"How do I 'obviously like him'?" I mock.

"I can see it in the way you look at him. And the way he looks back."

I sit there blushing.

"Is it really that obvious?" I mutter quietly.

"No." I look at her confused. "I was just guessing because of how flustered you were. And you admitted it."

"Belle!"

"What? I got the truth." I hit her arm. "There's nothing wrong with that."

"How would you know that?" She just kind of sits there and looks at me. She holds up her hand.

"I am married to Rumple." She looks down then back up at me. "And I'm pregnant with his child."

"Okay. You know."

"Was it being married or being pregnant?" I playfully glare at her smirk and shake my head.

"Don't push it." We both laugh.

"So. When are you calling him?" My smile fades.

"I don't know."

"You might want to figure out soon, because Snow planned a big family dinner, and Rumple is Henry's grandfather."

"His what?"

"Grandfather. But don't worry I am not his grandmother."

"Oh, good. I thought that kiss was like incest or something for a minu-" I forgot I hadn't told Belle he kissed me.

"Kiss?"

"Yes..."

"Wow."

"Yeah."

"Well. You better call him. Unless, you want that family dinner to be awkward." She gets up and leaves.

I grab my phone and the number. What should I do?