Chaper 7

'Jane Doe's' POV

I am standing in the hospital room. I look down to my body and wondor how that is possible. A man appears to me. This man is tall with darker skin.

"Merlin." He answers my unvoiced question. I nod.

"What are you doing here?"

"I understand that you are without your memories." I nod. "Well, Ms. Natalie, I am here to show you where you came from."

"Who's Natalie?"

"That is your name, child." He goes to the window. "Follow me." I go to him, and he walks out of the window. I look on with wide eyes as a hand -Merlin's hand- reahes back and pulls me through.

I scream at the devestated sensation of falling. When I finally land, I faceplant onto a floor. It is in a lovely room.

I look around, when I notice a beautiful woman on the bed. She has long brown hair in curled locks. She has vivid blue eyes. She is drenched in sweat and looks tired. A man walks in holding a bundle in his arms, which I soon realise is a baby.

"That's you." Meriln appears behind me and says.

"What?"

"That baby is you. This is the date of your birth."

"Madam," the man says. "Its a girl."

"What?"

"I realise I told you that she was a boy, when you were pregnant, but its a girl."

"Oh. Wow."

"What is her name?"

"Natalie."

"A lovely name."

"Where is my husband? Where is my daughter?"

"They're on their way, my queen." She sighs and hears a knock from the door.

"Come in, dears."

A man and a girl walk into the room. The girl looks like the woman lying in the bed.

"How is my little Beau?"

"Moe, its a girl?"

"What?"

"We have another daughter."

He walks forward to the bed and looks to the bundle in who I am told is my mother's arms. He raises her to a sitting position, sits behind her, and he looks to the baby.

"She's as beautiful as my lovely wife and daughter." He pulls the younger girl in, so she is able to see the baby.

"What is her name mother?"

"Natalie."

I gasp. So, Merlin was correct. This baby must be me. I walk forwars to observe my family, but they fade away all too soon.

I look around to see myself lying in the hospital bed once more. I see the light of day streaming through the window. The door opens and Henry walks through and sits by my bed. I am drawn to my body and darkness takes over.

As soon as I am back in my body, I begin to stir.

"I came up with a name for you." Henry states as he plays with a strand of my long hair. "Maddy."

"As much as I like that name, I remember mine. Its Natalie."

"Natalie. Natalie. I like it. Natalie." I smile. He really is precious.

That's why we're friends. That's why I like him. That's why I love him. That's why-

Wait. I love him? I love him? I love him. I do. I love him.

I truly do love Henry Mills.