Chapter 20

Regina's POV

I stood in utter shock, as the girl and my son ran out. She has a complete white heart. How was that? How is that possible?

I hear the front door slam and a car drive off. Henry runs back in the room.

"How could you have been so stupid? You hurt her." I stand still with a blank face. "Mom? What's the matter with you? What are you doing?"

"Something isn't right with her." I mutter.

"What?" He yells.

I leave the room and go to the phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Quite." I command, as I call Emma.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

"Hello?" I hear her voice on the other end.

"Where are you?" I rush out.

"Hello to you, too, Regina."

"Swan. Where are you? This is important."

"Um... The apartment. Why?"

"I'll be right over." I hang up before she can say anything else. "Henry. I'm going over to David and Snow's. Wannta come?"

"Why would I want to go with you? You hurt Natalie." He attempts to call her, but results in failure.

He goes at it again. But again, failure.

"She won't answer, but if you want answers, come with me."

"Fine." He huffs out. He go to the apartment and knock before going in. Emma opens the door.

"What was so urgent?" Emma inquires.

"She hurt Natalie." Henry seethes.

"Natalie? You mean Belle's sixteen-year-old sister? Sister-in-law to the dark one? That Natalie?"

"Yes. She pissed me off. I ripped her heat out."

"We were watching a movie." Henry interveens. Emma looks at me like I am an idiot.

"Anyway. Her heart is pure white."

"Pure white?"

"Yes. Pure white. Do you know something I don't?"

Emma runs upstairs and grabs a scroll and comes back.

"Look at this..." I look it over.

It reads:

I recieved, yet another prophacy form the tree. His name is Merlin, so I come to find out. He told me,

"The one of the purest heart will be the most valliant and wonderful of heros. They, indeed, have the purest heart."

I am unsure what this means, but I want this foretold hero on my side.

Signed,
Future King Arther of Camillot

"I thought this was about Mr. Gold, but I know I was wrong. This was before he rebecame the dark one."

"You think this is about her?"

"I couldn't be more certain."