Chapter 38

Natalie's POV

Over the next few weeks, our news spreads faster than wildfire. Everyone is congratulating us and wanting to see my ring. It is gorgeous.

It's a simple rose gold band with a small pearl and three miniscule diamonds on either side.

I love my man. It seems every minute together is a minute wondorously spent. Today, we will spend many moments together. Today is the day we plan our wedding.

My father and I make our way to his mother, Regina's, house. My father seems hesitant from the ten frozen years he lived in fear of the long-gone infamous mayor of this town.

Before even making it to the door, I hear the wood slab creak open slowly. As we are seen, my wondrous fiance runs to greet me. I am lifted easily into his arms and am graced with a kiss on my forehead.

"Come on in. My mothers cannot wait to begin!"

We go in swiftly with my father trailing not too far behind.

To spare you of the all of the contrasting cute and rediculous details, I will move onto a few hours later.

We decided on the venue. We will be married in the clearing in the woods. Simple champaign-colored chairs will be purchased in order to set off my pristine white dress to be bought later that day. It was decided to have a flower-filled arch created from beautiful pastels of my choice. And... the reception was brought up pleanty of times, and we agreed it was to be decided later.

That afternoon Henry's mothers, grandmother, and my sister come with me to a dress shop to find out dresses. I already know what I want in their dresses, so we're quite fast in finding their dresses.

Their dresses are simple strapless dresses with a little material crossing at the front in four different colors. Belle was assigned light grey. Regina was assigned dark grey. Emma was assigned a pale pink. Snow was assigned a champaign-brown color.

My dress though took forever to choose. I ended up deciding on a dress that has a long flowy skirt that flows long past my feet. The top stops mid-wasist and is all lace with a small v-neck. The sleeves are transparent with the occasional patch of beautiful lace a long each arm. It's absolutely beautiful.

I can't wait for Henry to see me on our wedding day.