Chapter 13

Natalie's POV

There is, again, a knock at the door.

"May I come in?" Rumple asks.

"Yes." I say.

"Belle, are you coming to bed?" He pauses. "Dear, what is the matter?" She looks to me, and I nod. I show him my arms. He gives me an alarmed look.

"What happened?"

"Abuse." I simply state.

"I show my deepest dispare."

"It is quite alright. There is nothing that can be done."

"I can find the this wreched person and kill them!" Rumple booms.

"Stop. Nothing will be done." I insist.

"Eat. I will get you pajamas." Belle instructs. I nod and comply. I eat the grilled cheese and place the tray on the dresser.

Belle soon comes back with the pajamas. She kisses my head and takes the tray. I change into the shorts and tee shirt brought to me. I look at myself in the mirrior, and I, again, began to cry at my scars and wounds.

I go to the bed and sit down. Belle comes back and sits with me.

"I love you, Natalie."

"I love you, too, Belle." We hug. This hug is sweet. It is not of overwhealming happiness or sadness. This is nice. We finally release eachother.

"Would you like for me to turn the light off on the way out?" I shake my head.

"I want to think for a bit."

"Okay. But make sure you get some sleep."

"Okay."

I sit there and do nothing. Well, I don't even think of anything. I just sit in the light, until I am tired out.

I get up, walk to the door, shut it, turn off the light, go to the bed, lay down and fall asleep.

My sleep starts dark and restless. It is almost as if it is tourcher for a while. That is until my dream truly begins. That is when the tourcher truly beings.

I dream of the way the tretorus scars and burns were created.