1

Hey my name is Jenna Watson. I'm 21 years old and I am a student at Stanford University (idk if it's a real one).
I am in my last year of school and I used up all the money my Dad gave me to pay off school. He's a disabled military man so therefore he can't pay for my school.

Anyways my Pediatrics teacher Mrs.Cruz has been having fertility troubles with her husband so together we came up with the idea of me being a surrogate mother for them. And they were more than happy to agree.

Anyways let's get started to the story!
//

"Okay Miss Watson so all you have to do is sign here which agrees that you will be the surrogate for Mr & Mrs Cruz in which all medical expenses will be covered and you will be payed $20,00."

I take a deep breath and nervously pick up the pen as I am about to confirm the most important decision in my life and forever change the lives of a married couple.

I proceed to sign the contract and hand the lady back her pen.

Mrs.Cruz, or Bailey as she wants me to call her, starts to cry tears of joy as well as her husband Rick.

"Well the contract is now signed and we will contact you in 2 weeks to start the official process of insemination. I would like you to start off on a prenatal vitamin that will prepare your body for pregnancy and here are a few pamphlets on healthy tips for the proper diet. You are doing a very good thing here Miss. Watson. You should feel proud."

I nod yes In response and with that she exits the room.

" Jenna words cannot describe how happy your making me and Rick."

"Because of you we will now get to have a family of our own and we're eternally grateful. Your changing our lives forever."

"It's really a pleasure. I need the money to pay off school and you guys have always wanted a baby. It works both ways really."

I smile at the happy couple and cry. Wow I'm not even pregnant yet and I'm already emotional.

Bailey has become more of a friend to me than just my Pediatrics teacher.
~
Well here's the first part. A bit emotional because stuff like this does happen. Anyways Jai will enter the story soon and it will be getting better. Stay tuned!

Instagram: Jaisdash
Twitter: Jaiskoala