16

Recap

"Jenna I need to talk to you upstairs." Without giving me a chance to respond she grabs my arm and drags me upstairs.

"What's so important that you had to practically drag my pregnant self up here?" I say whining cause my feet are aching.

She has a worried look on her face.

"Brad is back in town."

...

I lay cuddled up in my bed as I replay in my mind what Lisa just told me.
She told me that she ran into Brad at the store while she was with Luke and told her he wanted to see me but she told him no and he got mad and walked away.

The reason I'm scared is because I never told Jai that Brad used to abuse me and threatened to kill my Dad if I told anyone about it. And he also told me once he was released he would come back for me. But I didn't think that would happen cause he went to jail for a while and I moved to the other side of the city.

I was too in shock to say anything and I told Lisa to go down stairs and tell Jai everything cause he needs to know incase I go missing one day. I didn't have the courage to tell him cause I didn't want him to be mad at me for lying to him. And cause I was too scared.

The door opens and I feel the bed dip besides me.

An arm with tattoos wraps around my waist resting on my belly that is starting to form a lump. I still haven't told Jai yet.

"Hey babe. Lisa told me everything. Why didn't you tell me this?"

"It was a part of my past I wanted to forget about and I wanted to protect my Dad."

" I understand Jen but now that you have me in your life I won't let nothing happen to you or your Dad. And if he does I'll kill that son of a bitch. I know it's too early but I can stay here if you want for a while to make sure your okay."

I nodded.
I was gonna tell him thank you and I love you when I felt something coming up from my stomatch and I ran into the bathroom and threw up everything I ate.
I brushed my teeth and walked out.

"Are you feeling okay? You've been eating a lot of weird things and your moods are out of control and now your throwing up. Your not pregnant are you?"

My eyes widen. Maybe I should tell him. Maybe not. Maybe not maybe??!

"Jenna?"
No no I should not

"Babe?"

Well I'm getting fatter by the day sooooo

"Jai there's else something I need to tell you and if you want to leave me I understand."

"Baby I'm never gonna leave you."

I explain to him every little detail of why I'm becoming a surrogate.

"So yeah as of today I'm 2 months and 3 weeks pregnant with my teachers kid."

"Wow."

"Look Jai if you want to end things with me it's okay I understand."

"Stop thinking like that. When I said I wasn't leaving I meant it. I think it's a good thing your doing here helping out someone complete a family but not everyday you hear that your girlfriend is pregnant to pay off school. But to be honest I wouldn't change it. You are perfect and such an amazing person and I'm gonna be here with you every step of the way till the kid pops out of you."

"Oh my god Jai." I punch his arm.

"You hit like a man. I'm just joking with you now stop hitting me."

"That's-not-funny." I tell him.

"Your cute and sexy when your mad."

"Yeah well your not being sexy right now your being mean."

"Take that back."

"No."

"I will force it out of you."

"Well you can't hurt me cause I'm pregnant."

"Yeah but I can tickle you."

"Wait Jai no don't tick-" the bastard starting tickling my sides and we somehow ended up on my bed.

"Sto-p sttop please!!!" I laugh out.

"Take it back then."

"Never!"

"Alright then I'll just keep tickling you."

"Fine I take it back ." Not

He has a smirk on his face I just want to beat off and I give him a death glare.

"Before you burry me in the ground how about we go on a double date with Luke and Lisa?"

"Food please yes. Now get out and call Lisa up here so I can get ready."

"Not before you kiss me."

I give him a kiss which earns a groan on his part and I pull away because then it's gonna lead somewhere.
He pouts and walks out and then my phone vibrates.

Unknown:
Hope you have a fun double date

A/N Some chapter.
Anyways I have some good news and bad news.
I'll start with the bad,
School just started and I'm falling behind in a class. I'm homeschooled which means I go to school online. I have 4 classes rn and it's a little bit but it's still hard to manage it all along with my complicated life so I won't be able to update for a while cause I want to make school my main focus cause it's my last year and I graduate early the end of next January.

Good news is I'm working on a new fanfiction and I'm making it about lukey:))) he's a bad boy in this case.

Anyways not that it's important but to me it is, my favorite contestant from Master chef (yes I'm 16 and obsessed with a cooking show) LIKED 4 OF MY TWEETS AND ANOTHER ONE QUOTED MY TWEET AND LIKED IT AMXBSBSHBDHSHSH #TEAMDAVID I WAS SCREAMING AND CRYING AND YEAH I FANGIRL TOO HARD AKDHVSBS

That's my long A/N so yeah I'll see you soon as my grades go up.
Be happy and share this story!!!
Much love:)