4

Friday- the day of thier first date

I woke up at 11 am because I spent almost the whole night binge watching The Walking Dead with Lisa.

Today Lisa decided she will make us breakfast and right now I'm sitting at the counter waiting for my food when my phone buzzes.

Jai- Hey Jen were still up for today right?

Jenna- Of course!:)

Jai- Good:) Change of plans I was gonna ask if you want, I wanted to bring my twin brother Luke and if you had a friend that could hang out with him while we're on our date?

Jenna- sure that's great. Let me ask my roommate Lisa.

"Hey Lisa we're going out today?"

"We?"

"Yes we. Jai has a twin brother and wanted me to ask a friend to acompany him on our date. So it's kinda a double date thingy."

"Ooooo twin brothers aye? Do I get a say so?"

"No we're going. Now hurry up with the food so we could go shopping and I can get to class on time. "

Jenna- She said yes.

Jai- Great. We will pick you girls up at 5 and go to the Santa Monica pier. See you then beautiful:)

Jenna- Great see you then handsome:)

After breakfast me and Lisa got ready and went to the mall. But before that I dropped by the pharmacy to pick up those prenatal vitamins I have to start taking.

After what seemed like forever, I settled with a red flannel along with a white belly top and some black jeans. Lisa got a black crop top