15

•Jenna is now 1 month and 2 weeks pregnant and she's been with Jai for almost 3 months already•

Jai and I are snuggled on the couch watching The Fault in our stars for the 2nd time and eating junk food and pizza with extra olives and bacon and I had mine with avacados too. Disgusting I know but when your pregnant you crave weird things. Jai gave me a look when I put avacados on my pizza but didn't question it. And your extra emotional in which rn I'm crying my face off.

"We already saw this already. And you keep crying." He joked.

"It's a sad movie Jai." I snap at him, wiping off my tears and putting down my pizza with bacon olives avacados and to my suprise I also added bar be que chips.

Jai POV
Jenna is stuffing her face with God knows what on pizza. She's just so cute and all being pregnant and moody. I know it's not my baby she's carrying but I wish it was. To be honest I want her to be the mother of my children. That's how much I love her. (A/n WHO ELSE IS SCREAMING CAUSE THIS IS JUST SO CUTE OML)

Right now she is just wearing my sweater and I mean just my sweater. We didn't do anything yet but she just felt more comfortable like that with nothing underneath besides her under wear shorts. I have the perfect view of her ass cause she went to put on another movie after she accused me of ruining the vibe of the one we were watching. My sweather only reaches up mid to her lower butt and I love it. I feel my jeans tighten the more she bends down.

"Hello are you listening to me I said what movie do you want to watch next or do I have to explain to you aga- oh my god Jai you seriously have a boner right now?" She snaps at me. Fuck. I find it so damn sexy when she is pissed off. It turns me on.

"What can I say? Your ass is in perfect view and you turn me on when ur mad." I pout

"Okay babe I'm sorry i didn't know." She says feeling bad.

"Stop teasing me or I'm going to punish you hard."
She looks at me confused for a bit till she catches on to what I've been thinking.

"Maybe I want you to punish me hard." She smirks at me. She's being such a tease right now.

Jenna POV
I walk over to Jai and I straddle his lap.
I take off his shirt and toss it to the ground.

I start leave a trail of kisses from his neck down to his stomach causing him to moan and for his friend to get more harder.

I decide to give him a treat and as I start to unbuckle his pants the door knob moves and I quickly get off of him and give him his shirt back but we have already been caught.

"Jenna I need to talk to you abo- oh my god were you guys just about to have sex?" She covers her eyes and Luke just laughs.

"No." I quickly blush.

"Get it Jai." Luke smirks and high fives Jai. Boys will always be boys.

Lisa and I punch our boyfriends arm.

"Jenna I need to talk to you upstairs." Without giving me a chance to respond she grabs my arm and drags me upstairs.

"What's so important that you had to practically drag my pregnant self up here?" I say whining cause my feet are aching.

She has a worried look on her face.

"Brad is back in town."