8

Monday
After class I stayed behind to have a chat with Bailey.

"So how was your weekend?" I asked her.

"Not good. My house was vandalized."

"What??! That was your house?"

"Yeah. They took nothing but destroyed everything. "

"I'm glad your ok though. "

"Yeah I just have a bad feeling that it's something to do with my past."

"What do you mean?"

"It's something I'm not proud of but years back when I lived in Australia, I had an affair with a married man. One of his sons threatened that he was gonna get me back for ruining his parents marriage." She started to cry and I went to hug her.

" He didn't even tell me he was a married man and his wife started to suspect him cheating. Anyways he bought me over to house one day when his family was into town and wouldn't be back for hours, he payed me a lot of money to leave Australia and never come back but when I was about to leave his 2 sons walked in on us and one of them went crazy and he threatened me."

"Oh my god. Well we're not all perfect people we all have a past but at least your okay now. Have you told police about this?"

"I can't. And it's probably just my mind messing with me. I don't even remember what his sons look like or their names. "

"Just be careful Bailey alright?"

"I will. Anyways we have the rest of the week off so I'll see you on Thursday alright kiddo?"

"Yeah. See you then."

I walked out of class and went straight to Starbucks for a date with Jai.

He's such a sweet guy and I have a good feeling about our relationship.

~
Hey lovely readers!!
Rn it's 5 am and my 4 yr old niece is all up next to me with her hand on my face sleeping. I couldn't be happier.

Anyways if you feel down, there's many reasons to be happy. And whenever you wanna talk we are here for you:)

IG: Jaisdash
Twitter: Jaiskoala