5

After I dropped off Lisa I made my way to class.

So I sat through 2 hours of lecture which consisted of making comparisons of the immune system of a baby since it's different from that of a toddler.

Since it was the weekend Mrs.Cruz I mean Bailey decided that she wouldn't give us work. Praise Jaisus😉😜

After class was dismissed she pulled me aside.
"Hey Jenna I forgot to tell you that the process starts a week earlier so we will meet at the Doctors next Thursday at 3pm."

"That early? Wow I didn't expect to be so soon."

"Yeah well the Dr is going on vacation and I don't want anyone else doing this but her. I trust her and only her. I hope you don't mind."

"No of course not."

After that short convo I head back home to see Lisa asleep on the couch.
I was going to gently wake her up but me being the little bitch that I am I decided to have some fun with her.

I grab a cup of water and pour it on her.

"JENNA WHAT THE FUCK?!!! THAT NOT FUNNY BITCH! IM SO GETTING YOU BACK FOR THIS."

"Awe I'm sorry Lisa bug. Anyways we have a date soon so we better start getting ready."

"Oh yeah lol I forgot."

After I showered and put my clothes on I started doing my hair and make up.
Then I got a notification from the news app my Dad said I should have on my phone and it said that 2 men vandalized a home in the neighbor hood and to lock all doors and windows caused they could be armed and dangerous.

I got chills but soon ignored them and I made sure the windows and doors were locked.

I came out of my bedroom and went to Lisa's room and her mouth dropped.

"What? Is there something wrong with the way I look? Do I have something on my face?"

"No you just look hot af. Jai is a lucky boy."
I just laughed and then I heard knocking downstairs.

I opened the door and there he was standing.

"Well you look pretty as always."

"And you look handsome as always."

He gave me a hug then after that and I introduced him to Lisa and he introduced us to Luke.

Then we were off to the pier. I would catch Jai getting a glimpse of me but then he would quickly look away with a hint of guilt on his face but I don't know why.

-
Hey there my lovely readers. Well the reason for me not updating is cause no one was really reading anyways when this gets more reads and votes then that means more updates for u lovelies.

Just a heads up there is gonna be some confusing parts with Jai and Luke's POV but it'll all add up once the story progresses.