12

Saturday- 3Weeks later
"Oh my god Jai stop the water is so cold stop please!!"
It was a hot day in LA and Jai Luke Lisa and I decided to spend the day at our pool in the back yard.

Right now my oh so nice boyfriend is splashing me with the pool water. Even though it was hot to me the water was cold. I was just more picky in certain things. It wouldn't surprise me since you know I'm prego. (A/N like the sauce lol)

"I just can't help it. Your face is too funny." Jai told me laughing hysterically from inside the pool.
"Jai stop the water is too cold." He added mocking my voice in a high pitch. Just wait you little fucker you have no idea what's waiting for you asshole.

"Alright I'm gonna go back inside to get our smoothies. Lisa come with?"

"Yeah gurl." She said after getting off Luke's back cause he was giving her a piggy back ride in the pool. I swear they are so cute together.

"So I gather that you and lukey are doing good?" I say as I'm gathering all the ingredients to make the strawberry smoothie.

"Yeah we're doing great. He's so nice to me and so gooood in other things." She winked at me.

"Oh god gross I don't want to know."
I start to chop up the strawberries and add them to the blender.

"Oh come on like you and Jai haven't done anything."

I just stay quiet while pouring milk into the blender and putting it back in the fridge and I go searching for the cream. (A/N alright I'm no Betty Crocker I have no idea how a smoothie is made so just bare with me here)

"Oh my god you cannot be serious. You mean to tell me that you haven't done it yet with your hot as hell boyfriend what the hell are you waiting for you pregnant nun?"

"Ok call me pregnant nun again and refer to my boyfriend one more time as hot as hell and I will rip your fuckin throat out and donate it to science."

"Okay okay don't kill me Dwayne Johnson I was just joking with you. But what are you waiting for you guys been together a little over a month and I read that it helps for pregnant women before the birth. And it helps make you less angry."

As you can all see I'm more in a bitchy mood now cause of my hormones. Yeah happens to all pregnant women.

"Believe me I want to I'm just still traumatized from my first experience with a guy."

Flash back*
I had just graduated from high school and I was at a party with my boyfriend Brad. He had been drinking and I was a virgin at the time.

All night he had been trying to make a move on me but I didn't want to cause he was drunk and I was sober and I wanted him sober too. I want him to remember our first experience as well.

Anyways we were by the stairs and he was kissing my neck.

"Babeeeee I want-t tto bee with youu so baaaaadd."

"No Brad I already told you no."

"Well guess what now you don't have a fucken choice bitch."
And then he dragged me upstairs into some random bedroom and he rapped me until some girl saved me along with her boyfriend. And that's how I met Lisa and her ex boyfriend mark.

End of flash back*

"Look Jen what happened happened years ago. Jai is a very nice guy and I know he won't hurt you. Just embrace the moment your with him. It'll make you forget everything that happened with that scumbag Brad. And if Jai hurts you I'll kick his ass."