13

Making our way upstairs Jai sets me down in my room and he pushes my back into the wall and starts to kiss my neck.

His hands go exploring my body until they find my bum and he taps it signaling me to jump in which I do.

We make our way over to my bed and our lips never detach.

He lays me down and stares at my body that is in a red bikini.

"God your so beautiful. I'm so glad your all mine. Your boobs are perfect."
I blush instantly as no one has complemented me like him. Not even Brad.

"Babe embrace your beauty. Your prefect."
I instantly lock lips with him again and he starts to massage my left boob causing me to moan into the kiss.
I could feel his hard member poking my thigh and he starts to remove my bikini top but then I start to get flash backs of my first time I push Jai off of me and I run into the bathroom.

I sit down and cry and I could hear Jai knocking.

"Babe I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you if I did. I'm so sorry. Can I come in please?"

I get up and unlock the door and I hug Jai.

"What's wrong? If you didn't want to do anything you could have told me. I don't want you to think I'm raping you."

"It's not that. I do want to be with you it's just-" I stay quiet I dk if I should tell him.

"Babe you can tell me anything. "

I sigh.

"My first time with a guy was with my ex boyfriend Brad at a graduation party and he was drunk and he wouldn't take no for answer and he rapped me."

Jai's jaw clenched and he balled up his fists.

"I'm going to kill that sick bastard for doing that you. How dare he!!!"

I place my hands on his fists and he realxes them instantly.

"Jai it's ok. I'm fine. He went to jail for 2 years and he left the state when he was released. He's not gonna hurt me."

"I'm not fine. Knowing someone has rapped you just gets me so fuckin mad. Your my girl and I don't want to think about no one hurting you cause I will fuckin kill them. Thank god he left the state or he would be dead right now."

"Thanks babe."

"I'm here to protect you from him and anything bad alright."

"Ok. You know that same night lisa and her Ex came and saved me from him?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, me and her remained friends ever since then. "

"Well I got to thank her for saving my girl."

I blush everytime he calls me his girl.

We stare into each other's eyes and he leans in to kiss me and I kiss him back.

Things get heated as I push him back into the wall taking him by suprise and I get on tippy toes to deepen the kiss. Even though I stand at 5'5 and 1/2 he is still taller than me.

My hands go down to touch his abs and I could feel him tense.
He pulls away from me
"Babe we don't have to do this I don't want you to feel pressured into anything ."
He is literally the most thoughtful boyfriend ever.

" Jai it's alright I want this just as bad as you do."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."
He reconnects our lips once more and he takes off my bikini top his eyes widen and I could see his boner.

"Wow your boobs are perfect. I'm so glad your all mine."
I blush at his comment.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him.

He lays our bodies down on the bed.
He starts to leave a trail of love bites along my neck .

"Jai what about a condom." Even though Im already pregnant I can still get pregnant again. It's a lot to explain but once at 3 months I'm good. (Dunno if that's true)

"With you I'm always prepared." He goes over to his jeans that he left when he changed into his swimming shorts and pulls out a condom.

"Wow. That was amazing." I say while still trying to catch my breath.

"Yeah you were awesome. I'm sorry if I hurt you."

"No you didn't you were gentle."

"Next time I'll go more rough." He winks at me.

"Ouch." I say.

He puts the blanket over us and we cuddle under it.

"How about round 2?" He nuzzles into my neck.

"Can we save it for next time? I'm tired."

"Ok."

We fall asleep shortly after that.

A/n in the name of Jaisus we pray to him to forgive our sinful thoughts. Amen.

Until next update babies.