27

A/n here's a chapter and yeah the end is near but not quite:(

I opened my eyes slowly adjusting myself to the dim light in the room.

I touched my belly and felt a kick and then I sat up but I heard a voice that said
"Woah there bed rest only."

"Who are you? Where am I?"

"Well my name is Beau Bro-"

"Your Luke and Jai's-"

"Brother. Yes indeed."

"But I thought-, what am I doing here where am I."

"Well me and you are both here kidnapped lock in the basement of Luke's secret hideout."

"You too?"

"Yes a couple weeks ago I ran into him and he invited me here to kick back and next thing I know I woke up here. Long story fucked up he wants to make up for lost times and he said he's gonna need me to deliver your baby."

"It's not my baby."

"I know Luke told me everything. To be honest he's crazy and he should just let her live yeah she ruined our lives practically but that doesn't mean he had to track her down then found out about you being her surrogate then takes the kid and kills it in front of her."

"W-what?" I said freaking out.

" I'll tell you later but for know I need you to rest while I make you food."

"What are you a doctor?" I said sarcastically.

"Yes in fact I am. I live in Europe originally I was just here for vacation."

"Oh. I'm sorry I can be a bitch sometimes."

"Your condition it's fine but for the sake of your baby just listen to what I tell you. That was some tough hit he gave you at the ice cream place whatever you call it."

"My friend Lisa where is she?"

"Resting up stairs in a room next to Luke's. I was able to save her life if they bought her in a couple minutes later she would have been dead."

I got up from my bed and went over to hug Beau.

"Didn't I say bed -"

"Thank you for saving her. We've been best friends since middle school."

"It's what I was born to do."

"How area you so calm with all this."

"Luke he is not mentally stable and I Know for a fact he doesn't mean what he does. He just needs some time In a physc ward. "

"But you said he's gonna kill this baby."

"He won't."

"How do you know?"

"All in time Jenna."

"He won't hurt Jai right?"

"Just rest please."

He lead me back to my bed and I laid there crying thinking about Jai and how worried he is right now.

"I'm sorry baby. I wish you could know that I'm fine."

JAI POV
I asked the detectives over and over where are they but they keep telling me the same thing.

"Well keep looking. Just stay by the phone incase they call."

I closed he door and watched them leave.

I cried and punched the wall out of anger.

"I'm going to kill you Luke."
I screamed.

Jenna is my world.
I hope she's ok.
I took the blue box out of my pocket.
I opened it and looked at the big diamond of an engagement ring.
I know I only known her for half a year but you just know when you've found the one and I know I did, I just wanted to lock her down already.

"I'll give this to you when I see you again my love. I love you and where ever you are please stay safe."