14

A/N Kay so there's something wrong with the way the story chapters r listed and it's seriously bugging the shit out of me and I'm cringing so hard cause it looks so confusing idk what to think so yeah sorry about that anyways here's a filler!!:)
Btw cross your fingers cause something life changing good might happen to me today or In a few days!!

Jai POV
Jenna and I were face timing and she was telling me stories of theses adventures her and her dad would go on.

I was laughing and smiling when Luke walks in our house and slams the door hard and I mean hard enough to cause one of the picture frames to fall on the ground.

I saw him pick it up and throw it across the room.

"Babe what's that noise? Are you and Luke okay?" That's one of the many things I liked about her, she was so caring and always concerned for others.

"Yeah babe it's just Luke bought one of our friends home and he is drunk out of his mind. I should go help him." I lied.

"Okay I'll talk to you later then handsome." She smiled at me.

"Of course sexy!" I winked and she giggled.  (A/n how cute is this!!!?)

After I hung up I went up to Luke.

"Dude what the fuck is wrong with you? You need to chill the fuck out!!!!"

"THIS FUCKING BITCH CANT BE HAPPILY MARRIED AND EXPECTING A FUCKING BABY AND STILL TEARED OUR FAMILY APART!!!! FOR FUCK SAKES JAI OUR MOM IS IN ANOTHER COUNTRY STILL DEPRESSED OVER DAD LEAVING HER AFTER THIS WHORE LEFT THE COUNTRY!!"
He yelled out his voice cracking in at the end.
I felt bad for my mom cause we had to leave her but she can't know of any this or she will be more broken than she already is.

"Look Luke, I get how you feel but mom is a strong women and she is doing better. I talked to her and she's going to therapy again and she is doing great. I get how dad fucked up on us after Bailey left but I don't know what you have planned but I don't want no part in this anymore. It's really fucked up and we should all move on with our lives just like Bailey has and Mom now and besides I really like Jenna and I know you really like Lisa. "

"Are you fucking hearing yourself Jai?"

"What do you mean?"

"THIS BITCH TEARED OUR FAMILY APART AND IF IT WASNT FOR HER WE WOULD STILL HAVE OUR DAD AND BROTHER IN OUR LIVES. AND I FUCKIN TOLD YOU NO FEELINGS INVOLVED JAI. NO I DONT LIKE HER FRIEND SHES JUST A FREE RIDE." (A/n I know Luke would never speak of a girl like that but it's just a story)

"I KNOW YOU TOLD ME THAT NO FEELINGS BUT GUESS WHAT? IT HAPPENED AND NOW MY THOUGHTS CHANGED SHE CHANGED ME FOR THE BETTER AND I KNOW YOU LIKE HER FRIEND YOU JUST DONT WANT TO ADMIT IT. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU LUKE YOU WERE NEVER LIKE THIS!? YOU NEED INTENSE THERAPY AND THIS FUCKED UP SHIT YOU PLANNED IS DONE!!!!"

As soon as I finished telling Luke the truth, he pushed me against the wall and picked up the picture he threw earlier.

"See this picture Jai?"
I couldn't look at it.
It was our last family photo ever.

" This is a picture of  a happy family. A wife a husband and their 3 happy sons and you want to know what happened to that family?"

I stood quiet.

"That family was destroyed. The husband left the wife broken hearted and their oldest boy left the family cause of all this. And that woman who caused all of this bullshit to happen to them is now happily married and expecting a child from a surrogate who you so happen to fall in love with. And I'm not gonna sit here while she's happy building a family while we lost ours forever. (A/n who else is crying? No one? Ok.) So you are going to help me unless you want to see your precious little girlfriend get hurt too."

This is not him. This is not the Luke I used to know. I know for a fact out of all of us besides Mom, Luke took this the hardest.

As much as I don't want to see Jenna or the unborn baby get hurt. I have to help Luke. He is my twin brother and I'd do anything for him but he needs help and he needs it before anyone gets seriously hurt.

A/n I honestly feel so bad for Luke in this story. But seriously tho how cute is Jaina? I ship them even though she is fictional lol.

On a fun note I tried pranking a friend of mine with Into you lyrics by the queen Ariana Grande but he knew they were lyrics apxhsvdcsjhzsg ANOTHER FAIL PRANK!!!!!!