18

We all sat by the dinner table eating our food.
I was talking to Lisa about our boyfriends and stuff while Luke and Jai talked about,  well idek what they were talking about.
I felt like my bladder was going to explode and I told everyone I was going to be right back.

I walk or waddle my way to the bathroom.
I open the door and walk inside one of the stalls when I hear the door open and I think it's another lady just wanting To use it as well.
I finish up my business and go to the sink to wash my hands because I'm a clean person you know.

"Well baby I didn't know you were pregnant. Is it from your little boyfriend?"
I froze

No
This can't be happening.

I gulped

"Oh come on now Jen don't act like you don't remember me now."

My body started trembling with fear and I felt like I couldn't breath.

I hear him walk closer to me until his hands are on my butt and I move away from him and he pushes me not hard but he pushes me to the wall.

He has his hands on my hip and whispers in my ear.

"Didn't I tell you what would happen if you left me? "

One thing came to my mind.
My Dad

"You didn't."

"Oh baby girl but I did. And your next."

I tried to run but his grip was too strong and he pushed me hard to the floor. I gripped my tummy making sure he didn't harm the baby while he hit me repeatedly.

Luke POV
I was getting bored and Jai's girl been in the bathroom too long. Maybe she fainted from the little freak she's carrying? Lol
She's hot. Very. But she belongs to my brother. And besides I have her friend.

I decide to go use the bathroom and I walk pass the ladies room and I hear screaming.
What the fuck?

I barge in there and I see some fucking asshole beating Jen up.

"Oh look if it isn't your boyfriend coming to save you?"

"No but I'm his twin." And with that I punched him and he literally flew into the wall. I started punching him and kicking him till he was spitting blood. He was starting to lose consciousness but I didn't care. I wasn't gonna let some douche hurt her.

I kept hitting him until I heard Jenna say something.

"L-luke that's enough. Sstop. Your gonna kill him."

With one last kick to his head I went over to see her and she was bleeding from her lip and her shirt was ripped open showing a little of her bra.

SHUT UP YOU STUPID FUCK SHE BELONGS TO YOUR BROTHER AND NOWS NOT THE TIME TO BE THINKING SHIT LIKE THIS.
My conscious told me.

" Here." I gave her my swether to  put on so none of the pervs can look at her.

"I can't."

" You need it. Here I'll help." I tried lifting up her arms making her boobs appear more bigger.

STOP THIS SHIT AND HELP HER YOU DUMB FUCK

" I can't. My stomach hurts bad. I need an ambulance I think something's wrong with the baby."

Of course. The stupid baby. The reason I'm here in the first place. I almost forgot about the plan to be honest.

I just covered her with my swether and Jai and my "girlfriend" walk inside the bathroom.

" What the fuck?" Jai yells

"Oh my god what happened?" Lisa said.

" I walk by and I heard her screaming come inside and this douche is beating her."

" That's brad. I'm calling the police."

Jai POV
I rush over to my girlfriend and I see she's hurt pretty bad.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here to save you."

"It's ok. Luke saved me."

I hugged her tight and made a reminder to thank him.
I wiped the blood from her lip and gave her a kiss.
I went to rub her belly and she flinched.

"It hurts so bad."

"It's ok. Help is on the way."

A/n
Well me and my cousin were talking on kik and I told her Jai is better then her crush who's a bit famous and I posted the convo to Ig and I tagged Jai.

A/nWell me and my cousin were talking on kik and I told her Jai is better then her crush who's a bit famous and I posted the convo to Ig and I tagged Jai

I posted it and then I logged off for a while and come back to THIS

I FUCKEN SCREAMED MY ASS OFF AND THREW MY PHONE. I HAD TO READ IT TWICE TO MAKE SURE NO ONE WAS FUCKING WITH ME AKDBSVSVVS HE AGREED WITH ME AND SAID HE IS MUCH BETTER!!
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG.
😭😭😭😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘💋
Check out my new fanfic "I fell in love with a drug lord" it's a Luke one for all you lukey girls out there.