22

I was sitting in my bedroom back at home. It's been 3 weeks since Jai and I broke up. I was a mess. My heart was shattered. The one guy I loved most and the one girl I trusted the most, both betrayed me. And to make everything worse, my Dad was killed in a car accident just a couple days after I was released. I officially had no one in my life besides Luke.

"No fucken more heart Break. Lollll LUKKKKEEEYYYY COME BREAK MY WALLS AGAIN WINK WINK DADDYYY."

" Jen that's enough. Your gonna kill the baby. Give me the bottle right now."

"Ff-uck me first and then wwe ll talk babieeee."

"No I'm not gonna let you do this to yourself or the kid anymore. Get over him. He moved on with Lisa and we should do the same. "

"That bittTch." I said drunk out of my ass as I through the empty vodka bottle at the wall.

Luke grabbed me because I got up for some reason and I fell in his arms.

"Oopssy daissssyyy."

"Here you need to sleep."

"Okai Barbie. I mean baby hahaha."
He laid me in the sheets and covered me with a blanket.

Then I close my eyes and darkness surrounds me.

I'm in my sleep then all of sudden I hear a familiar voice talking to me.

"Please Jenna come back to me. I love you very much. This past 3 weeks has been hell with out you. I need you in my life. I promise you with all my heart and soul after you give birth we will get married and start a life of our own. You never have to worry about that piece of shit who hurt you. He's in jail for the rest of his life. Please babe come back to me. Your my everything. Without you I'm nothing. I love you so much. Please come back to me baby and I'll make you the happiest girl ever."

Then I felt a soft pair of lips peck my forehead.

Jai.

What is happening?

Then I open my eyes.

I see lights and hear a beeping sound. I turn to my left and I see Jai grabbing my hand and balling his eyes out.

Then everything hits me. The cheating. And my Dad's death.

"Jen? Oh my God your ok." Jai hugs me and I push him away.

"YOU FUCKIN CHEATER."

"W-what?" He said with a shock look on his face.

My Dad comes rushing out of the bathroom.

"My princess your ok."

"Dad? Dad!!!"
He comes up to me and hugs me.

"Dad I thought you were dead. Oh my God Dad. " I hold him tight and ball my eyes out. I thought he was killed.

I'm crying and crying and I see Jai sitting in the chair with his head down and crying too.

"Get him out of here."
I tell my Dad.
And with that Jai leaves the room.

~

I explained to my Dad everything about the dream. And then a couple minutes the Doctor comes in and examines me.

"It was all a dream princess."

"So Jai didn't cheat on me with Lisa?"

"No and I was not killed in a car accident. I'm very alive and well."

I nuzzle my head into my Dad's chest.

"I love you Dad."

"I love you too princess."

"I feel so bad for lashing out on Jai...."

"You know the poor lads been in pretty bad shape while you were in a coma for 3 weeks. He's been here every single night and never left your side. Of course he went home to shower and stuff but made sure Luke and I were here with you."

"Can you call him in for me?"

"Sure thing." He tells me before giving me a big hug.

My Dad leaves to go get Jai and I stretch and feel a light kick. I look down at my belly and it grew for sure.
I touched it with my 2 hands and it kicked again.
"Well we went through quite a scare there didn't we kid?"
It kicked again and I just smiled.

I heard the door open and my head snapped up.

Jai came in with his head down.

"Come here." I held open my arms and he walked over to me and hugged me. Hard. A little too hard.

"Jai..can't-t breathe."

"Sorry."

"No I'm sorry. "

"Your Dad told me everything. It's okay it was all part of your nightmare."

" I was so scared it all felt so real."

"I would never in a million years cheat on you."

"I'm sorry for ever thinking that. "

"It's okay. I just love you so much."

"You know before I woke up I heard everything you told me."

"You did?" He smiled.

"Yeah and I love you so much too."

"I love you more babe. I know for a fact that we will find each other in another life time."

"Stop your gonna make me cry."

"I know something that won't make you cry but leave you a hot mess." He smirked.

Oh god.

"Oh really? Why don't you show me?" I smirked back.

"Gladly." And he smashed his lips onto mine.
Our lips moved together in sync going all crazy.
Oh god how I missed him.
He wrapped his arms around my body with my belly pressed against his abs.
I grabbed his hair and he moaned which caused me to go crazy.
His lips went from mine slowly down my jaw line eventually reaching my soft spot on my neck.
He was biting and sucking and I bit my lip to prevent me from moaning loud. I could feel his hard on my leg.
Weak.
His hand then went to my boob when the door opened and nurse about 50 years old maybe came in with a ultrasound machine. Jai immediately pulled away from me and covered himself with his jacket cause his you know was making itself very obvious.
"Woah love birds. I just need to check on the baby and you can proceed."

A/n long chapter ayee

If your reading this comment:
"Jai Brooks is a sexy little fucker"