21

" Lisa it's not what it seems."

"Oh really than what the fuck is it then?"

"It just happened I swear please don't tell-"

"Just let it go."

"What do you mean Luke? Jai is my boyfriend he"ll think I cheated when it was just one kiss."
Lisa sinckered.

"Lisa now is not the fucking time."

"Oh so you consider him a boyfriend even when he didn't tell you that me and him have been fuck buddies since before you met him and even till now?"

My heart shattered  I couldn't believe it

"W-what?"
Luke grabbed me and hugged me.

"Yup that's right. Even after he got with you he still came back to me."

"Stop Lisa." Luke told her

"Why would you do that to me? Lie to me? Even carried whatever you guys had going on together? Why?"
At this point anger was inside me and I got off the bed and went to slap the shit out of her but Luke held me back.

"Every single night. In the pool sometimes even in your very own bed.God he is so good at it."

"LISA SHUT THE FUCK UP."  Luke yelled at her. Anger was boiling up inside me.

"YOUR A FUCKIN SLUT I WANT YOU TO GET YOUR WHORE SELF OUT OF MY HOUSE."

"Don't worry sweetie I'm gone. Didn't want to be there anyway."

" What is going on here?" Jai and my Dad walked in.

Luke let go of me and I walked up to Jai and slapped him.

"YOU FUCKIN CHEATER I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN. HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME? SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND FOR FUCKS SAKE."

"Just let me me explain please."

" Jai baby there's nothing to explain. Let's just go." Lisa said grabbing his arm.

"YOU FUCKED UP WHORE."
And I went to slap her and my Dad held me back.

" Jai I'm being calm for my daughter but I'm giving you 5 seconds to get the hell out now before I kill you."

"But let me ju-"

"NOW" my Dad roared literally and Jai left.

" See he left you-"

"FUCK YOU" I told her and I went to go beat her ass some more but my Dad held me back when all of a sudden a pain went through my belly and I held it and I started to cry.

"Lisa get out please and make sure your stuff is out of my Daughters house." My Dad said and with that the slut left.

" Luke go get her a Doctor."

"Yes sir."

I started to fall to the floor but my Dad kept a grip on me.

"Why Dad? WHY?"

"I'm so sorry sweetie this had to happen but you need to calm down. For the baby."

"It hurts so bad. Ow" I cried the pain I was feeling emotionally and physically was too much.

"Please make it stop." I yelled out.

Luke came in.

"The Doctor is on his way down but there's no nurses-"

"I'll go look for one but put her back on the bed please."
I was still crying my eyes out when my Dad got up and left to go look for a nurse.

Luke took me in his arms and hugged me. And I hugged him back with all my might.

"Why me Luke?"

"Don't worry love. This isn't the end. I'll help you get him back."