2

I drive my way to my Dad's house to go visit him.He was injured in the military and is paralyzed from the waist down. And he's also sick from his heart. He is paying for physical therapy as well as all the medical bills. And he's left with enough money to support himself.
As for my Mom, well she left me and my Dad when I was 11 and never came back.

"Hi Dad. How are you feeling today?"

" I've had better days princess. How did everything go for you today?"

"Everything went well. I signed the contact and the process starts in 2 weeks. And the pay is enough to cover my last year in school and pay off my car."

"That's great news Jenna. You are doing a very good thing here. "

"Thanks Dad."
My Dad was supportive from the time I told him about the idea. We spent about 15minutes talking about other things and I also made him cookies.

"Well Dad I have to go home and study for a test on the body of a child so I'll see you soon." I am studying to be a pediatrician for kids.

"Okay sweetie. Stay safe and call me if anything."

I make my way back to the condo I share with my best friend Lisa who also supports me on this.
My phone rings as I'm walking to my car.

"What up girl? You surrogate mommy yet?"

"No not yet. I've barely signed the paper today and the process starts in 2 weeks. " I laugh

"Damn well I guess I have to wait to see you get fat then ." She jokes

"Haha very funny Lisa. What do you really need."

"Weeellll I was wondering if you can be the great friend you are and pick up some pizza on your back?"

"Okay just because I love you."

"Ahahahha now hurry and get home with dinner."

I hang up and make my way to Marco's Pizzeria.

"Hi can I get a large cheese pizza?" I tell Marco.

"Jai," he yells out," get this young lady's order I have to take these calls."

"Okay Marco." A young man with an accent says as he comes out the kitchen.

He is just so hot af and he has an eyebrow peircing and tattoos and did I mention he's hot af?

"Hey beautiful. Your order will be ready in 10 minutes." He smiles at me.

"Um... Okay." I nervously chuckle at the sexy man who goes by the name of Jai as it says on his name tag.

I pay for the pizza and sit at the table to wait for my food.

I'm daydreaming about him as he comes towards me holding a box of pizza.

"Here you go. And here's my number. I'd like to get to know you better beautiful. "

I am in complete shock.

"Thanks. My name is Jenna by the way. "

"Wow pretty name for a pretty lady. Well I have to get back to work now. " and with that he walks off.

I exit the restaurant and make my way to my car .

I drive home eager to tell Lisa about Jai.

~

Okay just for the record Jai carrying a pizza to you is just like the ultimate goal of life😍

Instagram: Jaisdash
Twitter: Jaiskoala