3

"So that's pretty much how I met him. And he gave me his number."
I tell Lisa .

"Soo?" She raises her eyebrow at me and smirks.

"Soo what?" I tell her.

"Are you gonna call him?"

" I honestly want to very bad but with what I'm doing the whole surrogacy thing. I don't think I can. I don't want to scare him off."

"Girl please just give it a try and if he really likes you he will support you through this. Just tell him the truth whenever your ready."

"Ughhh. Alright I'll give it a try. We will see where things go and I'll tell him before I start to show."

"Yay!!! I'm so happy for you but I really got to go to work now and you have to study. "

"Mkay I'll be in my room. Lock up and be safe. Bye."

"Bye."

After that Lisa goes off to work her shift at a bar and I spend the next 2 hours studying for the test. It's about 7:30ish pm and I decide I can't take it anymore so I decide to text Jai.

Jenna- Hey it's Jenna:)

I wait for his reply.

Jai- Hi there cutie:)

Jenna- 😍🙊

Jai- what are you doing Friday afternoon?

Jenna- I have a pediatrics class at 1  that ends at 3 but after that I'm free.

Jai- well would you like to go out with me after your class?

Jenna- okay:)

Jai- Great! Send me your school name and I'll pick you up at 3

Jenna- okay

I send him the info and turn off my phone, take a shower and call it a night.

~

Much more to come my lovelies!! Thanks for reading don't forget to vote, comment, and share💛💎