23

"Don't worry kiddos I was young once my self." The nurse said as she just caught me and Jai making out.

I chuckled in response and Jai just looked embarrassed.

"I've been your nurse since they first bought you here," she said as she plugged in the machine "You've been sleeping for 3 weeks and everyday before I left home I would come in and pray with your boyfriend."

"Really?" I looked at Jai and he smiled and nodded yes in response.

"Thank you. The both of you."

"Of course sweetie. Now I'm going to apply this gel on your belly and it's going to feel cold so don't be alarmed."

Jai grabbed my hand and she put the gel on my belly.
The baby kicked and you can see the foot or whatever it is sticking out in my tummy.

"Woah." Jai said

"Active little guy or girl." Said the nurse

"Will we find out what it is? So I can text the baby's Mom?"

"Well it depends if the baby is in the right position. Now let's see here, a lady or a gentleman?" Said the nice nurse. As she looked around we found out her name is Sharon and is 56 years old and about to retire soon.

" See that's it's head there, and it's little nose." She pointed at the screen.

"It moves a lot." I said

"Yeah active little one. Whatever you feel happy or sad or stressed it feels it aswell."

"Ohh." I said

"Got it. It's a girl."

"Aw." I said

"Here's the picture and everything is good with the princess. Just don't stress out too much and try to keep a good diet."

"Yes Sharon thanks for everything."

"Thank you." Said Jai

"No problem kiddos."

With that she left the room. I sent Bailee (changed the y to e) this text.

 I sent Bailee (changed the y to e) this text

"Your daughter👶🏻👼🏼🍼"

"Wow that is so cool." Jai said

"Yeah it is." I replied after patting my belly.

"We should have one of our own some day."
My eyes widened.
He must really want a future with me.

"How about I have this one first and then maybe we can have one together."

"Deal." He pecked my lips and then he he gave an actually kiss. Not just any kiss but one filled with absolute love and passion. And as usually it turned into lust and Desire. Lots of it.

My hands traveled to his hair and I heard him moan.

"if we don't stop now I won't be able to control myself and you and this girl," he touched my stomatch " need some rest."

I growled in response because my body ached for Jai and wanted him so bad plus my hormones were going crazy.

"Did you just growl?"

"Maybe."

"That's so hot." He bit his lip.
Fucken corn raspberry this guy.

"Go away stop turning me on." I said as I quickly covered myself with the sheets.

"Cute but we will have our time once we leave the hospital. And no I'm not leaving your side now or never."

I just hummed in response. To my Surprise it's been only 8 hours since I awoken from a coma but I'm already tired and sleepy. Plus Lisa came to visit me and we talked a lot of what's been happening with her and Luke and my dream which she had a laugh at cause she thinks she has the hotter twin. Which she does not but I'll let her have her moment.

I felt the bed dip beside me and an arm go around my waist and pull me closer to a muscled toned body.

I felt lips on my forehead and before I fell asleep I heard my love say "Please don't leave me again."

A/n who's the hotter twin?
Comment:
"🦄" for Jai
"😈" for Luke