6

Me and Jai were sitting at the front of the pier while Luke and Lisa were getting ice cream. They really seemed to hit it off.

"So tell me about yourself now that I told u about me?" I told him.

"Well there's not much to know. It's just me and my brother and my mom here in California."

"Hmm sounds interesting." I said

"Somewhat."

"You have nice eyes." He tells me. Then I started to get nervous cause this is the part in the movies where the couple kisses.
Before I knew it he was leaning in. I just closed my eyes and felt his soft lips against mine.
They moved together in sync until we pulled apart.

"And your a nice kisser." I told him.

"Thank you." He pout his lips for me to give him a quick kiss which lasted longer than expected. He pulled me closer then we heard a ring.

He took his phone out and looked at it then put it back.

"Well looks like Luke and Your friend want to go back to your house and have some drinks."

"Sounds good." I smile at him.

We met up with them and went back to the house. We had some liquor that we got as a gift from Lisa's brother so we went with that. I noticed I left my pills on the counter so I quickly shoved them in a drawer in order to hide them cause they had a pregnant lady on it.

After a while we were settled on the couch while Luke came out cause he made us all his signature drink.

We ended up watching a movie until we fell asleep.

Jai POV
"Luke was it really necessary to put the sleeping pills in thier drinks now?" I told Luke.

"Well we need to find her pills and switch them alright." He said as he got Lisa of his chest. Literally.

"I just-"

"Just what Jai? No fucking feelings involved I told you that already. It's just part of the plan for you to get to her and we use her alright? "

"I know that it's just we don't even know if she's pregnant yet. "

"Fuck okay then I guess now we're gonna search around her house and try to find something."

"Look at this." Luke told me.

"I was able to hack her email and she has an appointment  next Thursday so that means she's not pregnant yet."

"Luke I don't think this is a good idea anymore."

"What are you on about Jai? We both agreed to this. To get back at Bailey for her having an affair with Dad and ruining his and moms marriage. And may I not forget to add that she also took all his money."

When we were 15 my Dad had an affair with Bailey and she ended up tearing thier marriage apart and taking his money. I was mad as hell as well as Luke. He wanted to get back at her and I didn't want to get involved but he forced me saying that he will blame it on me, but now that I meet Jenna I just can't do this anymore. Luke on the other hand, has a bit of mental problem. I can't argue back cause last time he tried to stab me. I want to help my brother but I don't know how. My older brother Beau, left the family after the divorce. I think it's kinda what triggered Luke's problem cause him and Beau were close.

"Yeah but now it's not. This is just fucking insane. Everything."

We just sat there for atleast 15 minutes until Luke got up and said.

"I got another plan. This time no one is going to get hurt, well I hope not."

~

Well my lovelies sorry for the lack of updates. Just do me a favor and keep reading and shareeee:)))