9

Wednesday
Jai and I have been going out everyday since Friday.

Right now we're at my house alone cause Luke and Lisa went out and we're playing a board game.

"You cheated." Jai told me.

"Absolutely not can you just accept the fact that you lost to a girl I told him."
He just faked laughed and went over to me and started to tickle me.

"Oh my god stop please." I pleaded

"Only if you kiss me." He smirked

"NEVER!!" I told him

"Alright then I guess I will keep on going." (That's what she said lol)

"Alright alright." He stopped and I leaned in to kiss him.

The kiss lasted longer than expected. I wrapped my legs around him and he pressed his body closer to mine and his hand started to explore my body while he left hickeys on my neck leaving me a moaning mess.

Jai groaned into my neck
"Ignore it."

"I can't. It could be important."

He sighed and got off of me and I went to answer my phone.
It was my Dad.

I went outside to answer it.

"Hey Dad."

"Princess why haven't you called?"

"I'm sorry dad I just been busy."

"Well then. I just want to make sure your ready for tomorow."

"Yeah dad I am ready."

"Have you told your little boyfriend about it?" My dad knew about Jai. He was a bit mad at first cause he still sees me as his little girl but he just wants me to be happy and like every dad, he worries about me and my safety.

"No dad. I'm just gonna wait 2 months or something. I wanna see where things go with him and I'll tell him when I'm ready."

"Ok sweetie I just don't want to see you getting hurt over this. I may have a weak heart and not be able to walk yet but that doesn't stop me from murdering a pizza boy."

"Dad."

"I'm joking, just a be sure of your plans and good luck tomorow."

"Okay dad I will."

I walked back inside the house to find that Jai was watching tv.

"For a moment I thought you left me." He pouted.

"Never." 

"Well how about he get back to where we were earlier." He said while his has hands settled on my waist.

"Jai it's getting pertty late and I have a very important thing tomorow and I want to get some rest."

"Then can I sleep in your bed?"

"No funny business." I told him while grabbing his hand and turning off the lights.

"I promise." Walking up stairs he grabbed my butt.

"Jaiiiiii. Stop."

"Sorry I just can't help myself."

Well the night went swell although Jai did try several more times to do more than just sleep but I kept telling him no until he eventually gave up and fell asleep. The boy doesn't give up so easy but as usual I always win.