26

"So I told him I'm not really sure I like this color it makes me look like a slut."
Lisa and I were sitting at the table eating ice cream while she told me her wardrobe malfunctions.

"Well good thing you went with what you like."

"Totally."

Just then 2 men covered in white masks came in the store yelling everyone get down.

I got down with Lisa and hid under the small table covered with a red rug but it was hard to space in there cause of my huge belly.

"Omg were gonna die." She told me

"No just stay quiet they won't find us."

"Ok. Your phone. Call 911."

"Shit I left it on the table."

"I left mines at home omg."

We could hear one guy screaming
"Where is she?"

Just then my phone started ringing and I could hear heavy foot steps coming to the table and picking up my phone.

They threw it on the floor and I could hear it break into pieces.

"Where the fuck are you Jenna? I know your here?"

I started to cry and Lisa hugged me.

"It's gonna be okay they won't find you." She whispered in my ear

"Come out now."

Lisa singled me to stay put.
She got out from under the table and I could hear her trying To fight them off.
After a few moments of cuss words and a kick in guessing to the guys area I heard a gunshot.

I yelled and quickly covered my mouth.

"She's under the table." I heard a voice say

Then before I knew it the table I was hiding under was flipped over.

I looked into the eyes of the guy but his face was covered with a white mask and he looked very familiar but I just couldn't put a name to him.

"There you are. Let's go."

"No your not taking me any where with you."

"Yes you are sweetheart unless you would like meet to kick you in the stomatch aye? Now that would hurt a lot and possibly hurt the baby now you don't want that don't you."

I just stared him in the eye and shook my head.

"Good now let's go."
He yanked me up by my arm.

"Ow watch it."

"I don't give a fuck right now your lucky I didn't beat the shit out of u back there so keep quiet unless you wanna live."

The other masked guy came in and he had blood all over his shirt.

"Hey Luke the other chick is bleeding very bad."

LUKE

"Luke?" I looked up at the guy and took his mask off.

"Indeed darling." He smiled psychotically at me.

I got out from his grasp and I tried to run out but something hard hit me in the back of my head and I blacked out.