11

Jenna POV
After breakfast with Bailey I just felt like I'd rather lay down for a while I mean it was still early in the morning so why not.

I changed into some comfy pajamas and remove my make up to have a clean face.

I snuggle into my big fluffy blanket and fall asleep.

.......

I wake up at 3 to hear noise downstairs. I know it's not Lisa cause she told me hat she would be visiting her mom today.

I slowly make my way down stairs and I see a tall man.........cooking? Wtf?

I grab a vase slowly a creep up behind the intruder and I smash it on his head .

"Ow What the fuck?"

Wait a second... Oh my god oh my god

"Omg Jai I am so so sorry I didn't know it was you. How did you get in here?"

"I wanted to see you so I called and you didn't answer so I came over to check on you and you were sleep so I wanted to surprise you with lunch but instead you suprise Me with a big head ache."

"Jai I am so sorry I had no idea it was you if I would have known I would have not done that omg what kind of a girlfriend am-" I was interrupted by Jai's lips pressed against mine, I was surprised but I kissed back instantly.
He pulled away.

" Can you shut up and let's eat already ?" He said jokingly.

I nodded

We ate lunch and talked about anything. Then we sat on the couch and watched movies all day.

"So what did you do this morning?" He asked.

I stiffened caused he didn't know yet about my plans. Plans that I'm pregnant to pay off my school.

"I um, I had to catch up on a test."

"Oh ok." Was all that he said.

Jai POV
I know she was lying but it's alright I already know anyways. I'll just wait for her to tell me herself. I won't pressure her.