29

Jai POV
"You what? You found her?"

"We found her exact location and we are sending officers her way."

"Where is she?"

"At the time for your safety we cannot release that infor-"

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW SHES MY FUTURE WIFE!"

"Calm down Jai. We are going to get her and bring her back safe and we promise you the person we find out who did this will spend the rest of their life in jail. I will call you when we have her."

After that they hung up the phone. I was so relieved they had her but at the same time I wasn't sure she would be healthy. I mean what about the baby is it okay too?

So many emotions were running through me but for now I had to sit by the phone and pray.

You know what? I'm going to follow them there. I need to see for myself if she's ok.

Jenna POV
I kept my eyes close for the final moments Luke was inside me.
One last thrust and he pulled out.

"Ahh that was amazing. Your so good."
He said wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"Luke"

"What now?"

"I think my water broke."

"No dumb shit that's just my cum."

"No I really think I did. Ow!"

"What?"

"Fuck I think I'm going into labor."

"Chill your only 7 months that can't happen yet."

"No! Please help me it hurts so bad."

"Oh my god I should have known your so fuckin sensitive."

"Luke..." I cried out in pain holding my belly.

Just then my eyes widened and I felt something come down my legs.
I looked down at what was a white blanket.

"No no no no please not that baby."

"Shit."

"It hurts so bad." I cried grabbing my belly while blood was leaking from me.

"I'm going to get Beau. Don't go no where."

Moments later Luke returned with Beau and he had blankets with him and everything he might need.

"Okay I need to take a closer look I'm going to take the blanket off from the bottom ok?"

I nodded

(BEWARE TMI RIGHT HERE BUT GUESS WHAT? ADAM AND EVE CREATED THE CIRCLE OF LIFE SO YEAH THATS WHY WERE ALL HERE RN"

He removed the blanket and cleaned the blood from the outside of my vagina.

"Ew looks like a mess."

"Luke your not helping. Okay Jen the baby is crowning which means you need to start pushing."

"What about the epidural?"

"Too late for that sweetie."

"But it hurts."

"I know it does but you need to be strong. You are about to bring life into this world and right now this baby girl needs you."

"Okay."I nodded

I pushed one time

"Good now I need you try it this way. Hold your breath for 10 seconds and push as hard as you can."