19

Jai POV
We all sat in the waiting room waiting for the Doctor to tell us how Jenna is doing.

"Stop pacing around. Your making me sick."

"I can't fuckin help it Luke my girlfriend was almost killed how do you expect me to be?"

"She can't see you like this. Calm down."

"I hope the kids ok though."

Luke then pulled me away from the crowd.

"Why do you care so much about a baby that's not even yours? It belongs to some whore bag who took away our Dad and emotionally crushed our Mother, and let's not forget she's the reason why Beau left."

"It's not the baby's fault you need to understand that. Everyone moves on in life and we should do the same. Mom is perfectly fine now."

"Well little brother I can't move on from this she ruined my life and I'm not gonna let the bitch live a peaceful one and if it means taking away her happiness in life then so be it. Poor kid would grow fucked up with a whore of a Mom like that."

"So what are you gonna do then? Your not hurting the baby. I won't allow that." (A/N imagine Jai being all protective over yours and his baby.)

"I'm a bad person but not bad enough to hurt the kid. I do have some good in me. "

"Answer the fuckin question."
(A/n imagine Jai talking to you like this  what would you do? 😍 id wreck him tbh)

"Simple. When she's about to pop we will kidnap her and take her out to the cabin deep in the woods and wait till its born. Hold it for ransom take her money and then leave. And we will leave the baby at a church or something."

"What do you mean we? I'm not leaving Jen if that's what your thinking."

"Well then. What do you want to take her with us then? What is she gonna think after you've been lying to her all this time? She's gonna hate you."
My heart broke because he was right.

"I won't let that happen. She loves me like I love her."

"Time will tell little brother. In the mean time get laid while you can ."
He chuckled

"Your fucked up you know that."

"Yes I do. Thank you very much."

"Fuckin weirdo." I whispered

"What was that you douche bag?"

"You heard me you fuckin wei-"

" Jai. She's awake." Lisa said.

I ran to her room and see her on the bed.

"Oh my god i was so worried." I rushed to hug her.

"Baby I'm fine no need to worry. The baby is ok. I just need to be in bed rest for a while."

"I'm gonna take care of you." I muffled into her neck.

"So you must be Jai?"

"Jai id like you to meet my Dad."