I need a new girl

Rocky's P.O.V.
Man Vanessa was gorgeous. If I wasn't dating Jasmine, I would be all over her. I seen her walking down the block ahead of me and I could hear our music playing through her earphones. I wanted to talk to her but she couldn't hear me, and when I seen her keep walking to cross a street with a car not about to stop I had to do something. You know what happened then. After I said goodbye to her, I headed home. It wasn't that far away, maybe about five blocks. I wanted to go straight to my (and Riker's) bedroom to take a shower. As soon as I passed through the living room though, Ross asked me what happened.
"Nothing just went for a walk." I tried to leave but Rydel stopped me.
"Then what happened on the walk that made you smile that big?" She asked me smirking.
"Fine, but promise not to say anything more about it! It could ruin relationships."
"Promise!" Riker, Rydel, Ross, Ryland, and Ratliff all said.
"On the way home I met this girl. She was about to get hit by a car but I pulled her back. Once she was back on her feet we talked a little bit and I found out she was a fan of us and she was really cool about seeing me so I invited her over for tomorrow. She is bringing a friend too. But she was really hot, and I didn't want to say anything about it because I love Jasmine with all my heart. And I just don't want to mess anything up. O.K." I said running out of breath.
"Dude so there is going to be two girls hanging with us tomorrow, just tell Jasmine that you met the fans on the street, don't bring up how good they looked or anything." Riker responded.
"I don't know but I'm going to go shower and go to bed." I said heading up the stairs.
"See ya in the morning!" "Night bro" "sleep tight" They all shouted back.

Riker's P.O.V.
I hope these girls are as hot as Rocky says they are. I need a new girl in my life. I broke up with my ex Allison not even two months ago and she moved away right after that. She didn't even tell me why and it hurt a bunch because I feel like I gave her everything and she didnt even talk to me before she broke up with me.
"Hey Riker, do you think these two girls will be as hot as Rocky said they were?" Ross asked me hopefully.
"I hope so I need someone to take my mind off of Allison" ugh there it is again, me trying to keep her off my mind and now she is taking it over again.
"I bet neither of them are as hot as Rydel." Ratliff said making Rydel blush. "No but seriously I hope it does work because you've been so depressed since the break up. The concerts haven't been as 'Rocky' as before."(sorry for the pun).
"Aww Riker, you'll meet your princess someday." Rydel said giving me a hug.
"Again, I hope so. But if one of these girls are going to help me get over Allison then I need to look my best, so I'm going to hit the hay" I said walking away.
"Night Riker" "See ya" "sounds good bro" They all responded. I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. I kept trying to imagine how these two girls would look, what their names were, if one of them liked me already or not. All kinds of questions ran through my mind as I drifted off in my bed.