Lets hope this works...

Louis's P.O.V.

I walked out of Harry's room just trying to remember anything about Vanessa talking about R5. I know it was Harry who convinced Riker to let her come here, so I took my phone out of my back pocket and dialed Riker.

"Hey Louis...." Riker said after two rings.

"Hey I might have good news for you..." I told him making sure I was out of earshot of Harry.

"Vanessa remembering me and not having to go on tour with Harry is the only good news I could possibly get. You know I have nothing against you and the other three though, right?

"Yeah, I know. And this might help her remember so listen carefully.....I just found out that the song Vanessa listened to was 'story of my life', correct."

"Yeah." He responded quite anxious.

"When I met Vanessa for the meet and greet last week she mentioned that 'SOML' was her favorite song of ours....so if you want to....try to get Vanessa to listen to her favorite R5 song."

"Oh my god....that's it!! Louis your a genius!! All I have to do now is find her favorite song!! Thank you!!"

"Go get her Riker!" I laughed as he hung up. I really hope this works.

Riker's P.O.V.

I think that was the best news I ever heard. Vanessa heard her favorite 1D song and remembered them, if she heard her favorite R5 song she might remember me...and the rest of the band of course. I quickly called Jade since she is Vanessa's best friend.

"Hey Riker, how's it going?" She asked.

"I think I just heard the best news ever." I told her.

"What? Is it Vanessa? Does she remember you?" She asked getting excited.

"Not yet but I just got a call from Louis and he says that Vanessa might remember me if she heard her favorite song of R5. I called to see if you knew what it was?"

"Not right off hand, she listened to a lot of your music. Also a lot of 1D and other IHeartRadio songs. But at least we have a spot to start." I could hear the smile on her face.

"Alright. I'm going to go home and gather up all of our music. Have her at our house by nine because we're going to leave for the airport at ten, her plane leaves at eleven." I said.

"K. See you then." She told me as we hung up.

Now I know what your thinking....what about Vanessa's acting classes and college? I already talked to the admission counselors and the head of the college. Turns out the counselor is a big R5 fan and the dean's daughter is actually Niall's girlfriend Disha. Both of them knew of Vanessa's conditions and once I talked to them about my one month plan with Vanessa....they both figured it could help her remember more. Vanessa's near drowning had caused a little more than amnesia, she also lost a bit of her schooling. The counselor and Dean figured it would be easier for Vanessa to miss a month of school than to have to learn something over again that would take longer. So everything is taken care of. I just hope that Vanessa's favorite R5 song is on a cd I can find.