How to mend a broken heart

*ten hours after the 'Varry Party' and 3 weeks since the jet ski date.*
Riker's P.O.V.
It's noon, everyone is out of the house except me. I decided to stay home and clean a bit. I cleaned up Mine and Rocky's room (who started sleeping in there again about a week ago), Ross and Ryland's room, the living room, the kitchen, the porch, and now I'm busy cleaning out the backyard and pool. I remembered the day Vanessa and I met, we swam here. That was the day we kissed for the first time.
*Ding-Ding Ding-Ding Ding-Ding*
"Alright I'm coming!" I yelled towards the front door. I wonder who that could be, my family wasn't suppose to be back until 5pm. I ran inside to the door.
"Can I help...." I said as someone jumped into my arms. Her hair smelled like coconut and I know of only one person who puts coconut shampoo in their hair....Vanessa.
"Riker, I've missed you sooo much. Louis and Eleanor helped me get my memory back. Oh my god...." She said starting to cry tears of joy. I think I did too.
"Vanessa...I love you...I've missed you sooo much." I hugged her tighter.
"I love you too Riker!" She said kissing me. I pulled her into the house and shut the door behind me. I couldn't believe she was back and that she still loved me. I swear this has got to be the best day ever.

Vanessa's P.O.V.
After a long ten hour flight from New York City to Los Angeles, I had finally arrived home. The first place I went to was the Lynch's house. I tried the door bell three times....
*Ding-Ding Ding-Ding Ding-Ding*
"Alright I'm coming!" Someone yelled from inside. It was obvious they weren't expecting anyone at this time. I heard the bolt unlatch and the door knob turn.
"Can I help..." He said before I jumped into his arms hugging him as tight as I could and never once letting go.
"Riker, I missed you so much. Louis and Eleanor helped me get my memory back. Oh my god..." I said before I started crying, and I think he did too. Every moment of the past month was flooding my brain again, it was overwhelming. I was so glad to be back with these friends. Don't get me wrong I love Niall, Disha, Louis, Eleanor, Liam, Sophia, Zayn, and Perrie too, but Harry (vs) Riker was the deal breaker.
"Vanessa...I love you...I've missed you sooo much." He hugged me tighter.
"I love you too Riker!" I kissed him. Then he pulled me into the house never once letting go. I still couldn't believe I had him back. This had to be the best day ever....no I take that back, it's the best month ever. Seriously....a month ago this stuff would've never happened, but now it's actually a reality.
"Vanessa, I know it's early, but I want us to be together forever. Will you except this promise ring?" Riker asked.
"Of course." I responded as I put it on. "I love you Riker."
"I love you too Vanessa." He smiled as we kissed again. BEST MONTH EVER!!!