Coming Back

Vanessa's P.O.V.
"Hey before you go I want you to listen to this song. It's by R5." Louis told me.
"Alright, play it." I said still crying from the events that happened less than an hour ago. A sweet melody came on and I could hear Ross's voice singing....." I don't want to be famous, I don't want to if I can't be with you, everything I eats tasteless, everything and I see don't compare to you, Paris Montego and Vegas, I'd rather stay with you if I had to choose, baby you're the greatest, and I got everything to lose. But I just want to be with you, cause I can never get enough....." suddenly everything came flooding back to me: how me and Riker met, our walk on the beach and our first kiss, the meet and greet fight, his apology, him asking me to be he's girlfriend and me saying yes, our jet ski date and the way he saved me from the crash, the drowning. The song kept playing..... 'up-up-I'd give it all up, if I can't be with you, and no oscar no grammy, no mansion in Miami. The sun don't shine, the sky ain't blue, if I can't be with you.' Suddenly I started crying for a whole new reason, I missed Riker.
"Riker!!" I cried out.
"She remembers..." I heard Eleanor whisper to Louis.
"Alright come on Vanessa. Let's get you to the airport. The faster we do is the further away from Harry and closer to Riker you are." Louis said. I stood up, and suddenly I was more worried than upset at the whole situation. I mean what if Riker had gone into depression, he was very upset when I was in the hospital, or worse what if he tried to harm himself, or worse still what if he had moved on from me. I started crying again at the possibility. I pulled out my phone and seen my background, a picture of me and Harry at Wisconsin Dells. I changed backgrounds so I wouldn't have to see his face and I conferenced called Liam, Sophia, Zayn, Perrie, Niall and Disha. They didn't deserve to be left hanging, so I told them the situation about Harry and the girl, then Louis and Eleanor helping me get my memory of Riker back. They would stay in touch. As I hung up the conference call I turned back to Louis and Eleanor.
"Hey thanks you guys for helping me out. I really appreciate it." I said.
"No problem, we'd do anything for a friend." Eleanor smiled.
"Yeah, especially after a night like this." Louis agreed. The rest of the ride to the airport was pretty quiet. I thought about how it was great to know everyone again, they would be soooo happy. Ross, Rocky, Rydel, Ryland, and Ratliff I had remembered a day or two ago when I seen a post on a website called 'Google + ' about #Rydellington being confirmed in a documentary. Those two really are a cute couple. I'm glad I'm finally me again.