A party of strangers

(first off let me just say that I love Harry with all my heart. Like the story it's self, this chapter is 100% fiction. I know Harry is very loyal to who he loves, and that he would never actually do the things he does in this chapter. It was just an idea that helped me write this fanfiction.)

Vanessa's P.O.V.
Me and Harry had arrived at the party about ten minutes ago. Harry introduced me to a school friend of his named Andrew, and his girlfriend Destiny. Andrew seemed really nice but he was kind of childish. Destiny on the other hand as soon as we met eyes she gave me a death glare and right away I could tell she was a bitch. Her and Andrew both had a cup of beer in their hands. Something told me this party was going to end badly. I stood against the wall for a while drinking an alcohol free pop. It had been about fifteen minutes when I heard...
"Hey your Vanessa right?" I turned around to find another girl maybe a year or two older than I was.
"Yeah, do I know you?" I asked politely.
"Not yet, I'm Allison. I seen a magazine article about you and Riker. Have you talked to him lately?" She asked me.
"No I was actually in an accident two weeks ago that made me forget my memory of him. I haven't talked to him since." I responded.
"Wait you lost your memory because of that jet-ski crash. See that's why I left, he can't take care of a woman." She smiled at me. "Well I'm glad you're with Harry now, He's sooo much better."
"Hey!! Riker can take care of a girl, and I'm not 'with' Harry, we're just friends." I snarled at her. I started to walk away, but I had one more comment for her..."and FYI 'Allison' Riker was really sweet the week I was in the hospital, he made sure I was comfortable to the extreme, and he tried to help me regain my memory. So yeah maybe it wasn't meant to be, but Riker cares about me, and that's more than I can say for you. Bitch" and with that I went to go find Harry so we could leave. I searched all around this unfamiliar house until I heard his voice in a room upstairs. I put my hand on the door knob and was about to open the door when a female voice came through the door too. It sounded strange in there and it peaked my curiosity as to what was happening in there. I quietly opened the door to see a naked girl sitting on top of a naked Harry. She was straddling him as she bounced on top of him with his hands on her hips helping her bounce on him. The sight was soo sickening I ran downstairs, out of the house past Allison, Andrew, and Destiny, and a block away where I fell to my knees on the side walk and cried. Me and Harry weren't official but in these past two weeks it felt like we were. I felt like Harry had just cheated on me, and it hurt. I wanted to get out of here and go home to L.A. I took my phone out and called Louis to come get me. He showed up about ten minutes later and helped me (now limp and numb) into his car. On the way to the hotel I told him everything that happened.
"Fooking A man. One of these days Karma will bite Harry in the Arsh, and he's not going to like it." Louis cursed.
"Wait this has happened before?" I asked feeling stupid now.
"With Caroline, Taylor, Natalie, Cara, and now you. There needs to be an intervention for this lad." Louis said still pissed off.
"We can plan the intervention later." I told him. "Right now I just want to get out of here."
"Sure thing." Louis responded as we pulled into the hotel parking lot. Eleanor came out to greet me in a hug. I clung onto Eleanor and while crying, they helped me into our room and helped me pack my things for my way back to L.A.