Meet and Greet

*That Saturday*

Vanessa's P.O.V.

I still can't believe that just two days ago, I met one of my celebrity crushes and got to kiss him, and today I'm going to meet the other one.

"Hey what do you think I should wear to meet Niall?" Jade asked me.

"A pair of jeans and your One Direction t-shirt." I said

"Haha no seriously I want to look sexy. Not to fangirlish" she responded.

"If you were wearing everything 1D that would be extreme. Just a shirt is fine, plus it gives them something they can sign." I told her.

"True" she said walking into her bedroom to change. I had decided on my black pants, black boots, white tank top, and black blazer. I wanted to do my harry look. I kind of hoped that he would wear his outfit too. Galaxy studios was about a 30 minute bus ride from our dorm but since Riker and Ross volunteered to go with us it was only going to take about 15 minutes. We had agreed to meet at the Lynch's house at 11am, it was only 10 so we had an hour left to spare. I decided to watch the newly recorded episode of Glee. Riker was soooo cute in his bad prep boy uniform. By the time the show was over Jade was done getting ready and wanted to watch her recorded episode of Austin and Ally. It was the one where Austin sings 'I think about you' to Ally. We actually finished our shows with ten minutes left to 11. So we had just enough time to get over to the Lynch's. On the way over to their house we played What Makes You Beautiful, Little Things, and Story of my Life. Just as SOML finished we walked up the porch to their house.

"Hey you ready to go" I said as Ross opened the door.

"Yep, Riker lets go" he called inside. We walked to the drive way and got in the car. Ross and Jade sat in the back, Ross forced me to sit up front with Riker. Two minutes later Ross got impatient and reached up front to honk the horn. 10 seconds later Riker walked out of the front door. When he got in he said Rocky was with his girlfriend Jasmine, Rydel and Ellington were on an indoor date, and Ryland was out with his football friends.

"Wait Rydellington is real!!!" Jade smiled.

"Yeah but don't tell anyone yet. They are filming a documentary that will confirm it for the other fans." I told her "promise you won't!"

"Oh don't worry about me, I happy for them."she responded.

*15minutes later*

Riker's P.O.V.

"Wow you two have really great voices." Ross said as they finished singing J.T.'s 'not a bad thing'. I had to admit that they were pretty talented.

"Yeah I'm surprised your majoring in acting and not singing. Your pretty good." I said to Vanessa.

"Thank you," she said blushing "but I would have a better shot to work on t.v. then have gigs all around the world." I think I found a perfect gift for Vanessa, but I'm not sure if it's going to work. I'm going to talk to Hollywood Records to see if I can score them a deal, maybe she'll get signed and can be R5's opening act. Just an idea.

"Hey we're here" I heard Jade call out from the back seat. Sure enough a building with the words 'Galaxy Studios' was right in front of us. I pulled into the parking lot and helped Vanessa out of the car. Ross did the same with Jade.

"Wow, I can't believe I'm about to meet 1D in the same week I met R5. Dream come true" Jade said squealing.

"Hey thanks for coming with us, I know you volunteered to go but this probably isn't your first choice of ways to spend your time." Vanessa whispered to me.

"No problem, and anytime with you is a perfect way to spend my days." I said causing her to blush. She was so cute when she did that. We reached the front doors and stepped inside, thousands of teenage girls were screaming their heads off. About 90% of them was screaming at 1D. The other 10% had crowded around me and Ross asking us for autographs and about the girls. Speaking of the girls where are they?

"Vanessa!!" I called out.

"Jade!!" Ross called after me realizing what was wrong. No answer by either of them. 1D showed up on their makeshift platform and girls started to receive the autographs they were searching for. I still couldn't see Vanessa, what if Harry got to her. This is going to be a long day.