Harry's surprise date

Vanessa's P.O.V.

*10am the day after the concert in Cheyenne and day 2 of Vanessa's time with Harry*

I woke up bright and early to have time to get everyone some breakfast. This hotel didn't have room service, you had to go down to the lobby to get everything. I ordered 10 servings of pancakes, eggs, sausages, and toast. I also grabbed 10 bottles of apple juice. The lobby clerk let me borrow a box to carry everything in. I went back upstairs using the elevator and walked to our room. I kept having trouble with the door until I heard it click and open, I seen Liam there.

"oh, Vanessa here let me help you!" He said grabbing the box from me. "Why didn't you wait for us?"

"thanks Liam, I just wanted to be nice." I responded.

"Well it's appreciated" He told me as he set the box down on the table. Sophia, Eleanor, Zayn and Disha were up already.

"Morning Everyone!" I Chirped.

"Morning" they replied.

"Morning" Harry said coming up behind me with his sexy voice.

"Morning to you too." I said laughing as I kissed him on the cheek.

"So why don't we go wake up Perrie, Louis, and Niall." Disha told us.

"Then we can all eat" Eleanor responded heading to Louis's room while Disha went to Niall's. Zayn went towards the girl's side to get Perrie. Not even a minute later Niall came running into the room, followed by Louis and Perrie. We had a nice conversation on what everyone was going to do until 7pm. That was when we had to leave for Bismarck North Dakota. Perrie, Sophia, and Eleanor decided to visit a zoo that was nearby. Zayn, Liam, and Louis were going to a tattoo shop.

"I'm taking Disha to a county fair." Niall said.

""I'm going to take Vanessa on a date." Harry said surprising me.

"Oh-really" i said smirking. "and what if I say no."

"nobody's brave enough to say no to me." He smirked back.

"No!" the nine of us told him. We all cracked up laughing as we finished breakfast. The boys took off, followed shortly by Niall and Disha, then the girls. Leaving just me and Harry in the hotel room.

"so what are we going to do for our date?" i asked.

"you'll see" he smiled.

"please, I hate surprises." I begged.

"your so cute when you beg." he smirked. I grabbed a pillow from the couch and tossed it at him, but he ducked out of the way.

"Do you think your cute?" He asked walking back over towards me.

""Yeah!" I challenged as he pinned me down to the couch. He slowly leaned in a kissed me. of course I kissed back.

"come on, we're going to be late." he said pulling me out the door. I could tell this day was going to be amazing.