Finally

Vanessa's P.O.V.

OMG I still can't believe I'm about to meet one of the two loves of my life. And the other one I will meet in two days time. I couldn't fall asleep at all last night. I was very surprised to find myself waking up this morning. Jade was taking a shower, I looked over to the clock and seen that it said 8am. I had two hours until I see Riker. I'm sooooooo freaking excited. I decided to pick out my clothes I was going to wear. I was going to wear my ripped up blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and my blue plaid button up shirt on top. After I finally got everything I needed Jade came out of the shower and I took mine. By the time I was dressed and had my hair done it was 9:30am. Me and Jade both did our makeup and hair and started walking to the Lynch's house. About ten minutes later I knocked on the front door to their house and guess who opened the door?

"Hello, you must be Vanessa and Jade" he said

"......." I didn't even know what to say to him.

"Hi Riker, I'm Jade, that's Vanessa. Sorry about her 'she has a huge crush on you' it's nice to finally meet you" she told him, trying to whisper the part about the crush.

"Oh really, it's nice to meet you too" he said smiling over at me.

Riker's P.O.V.

"Oh really, it's nice to meet you too" I said. This actually worked out better than planned, I even forgot about.....wait what was I supposed to forget about with them? Anyways, when I had opened the door Vanessa was the one that caught my eyes first. She was so beautiful.

"Vanessa snap out of it!" Jade shook Vanessa which caused her to blink a few times and snap out of whatever trance she was in.

"Sorry Riker, I'll be honest, you are the most amazing person ever and I've just wanted to meet you sooo bad. I didn't want it to start like this." She said looking at me and slightly smiling. Of course I smiled back, man she was gorgeous.

"It's fine, it happens more than you think." I said trying to reassure her. "Oh here, why don't you guys come in" I moved out of the door way. The girls both stepped inside and I closed the door behind them. "Hey!! They're here." I called out as I seen Ross tumbling down the stairs. He got up and came straight over to us.

"Hey, how's it going. So who is Vanessa?" Ross asked.

"This is Vanessa and This is Jade."I said pointing to each one respectfully. Since the girls were in front of me I hinted to Ross that I called Vanessa. "So what do you girls want to do?" I asked.

"Can we go swimming?" Jade asked eyeing the window that showed our pool.

"Sure thing. Rydel Ratliff, you guys want to swim?" Ross called upstairs.

"Way ahead Rossy." Rydel said coming downstairs with Ratliff right behind her.

"What were you two doing up there?" I asked looking at Ratliff.

"Bro don't worry, we doing anything nasty. Just watching t.v. since you and Ross want to hog this one."

"I hope so." I looked at Ratliff as he just shrugged.

"O.k. Let's go swimming" Ross said breaking the awkward silence that was forming. Rydel and Ratliff lead the girls outside while me and Ross went upstairs to get our swimsuits. I wasn't paying much attention but as soon as I opened the door I seen Vanessa in her light blue bikini, I almost died, she was sooo beautiful, but I've said that before.

Vanessa's P.O.V.

"Agh Ross!" I laughed as he made a cannonball into the pool. The next thing I know the house door is opening up and Riker is coming out. I turned to look at him and I just stopped dead. He was standing in his hot pink swim trunks. He was even hotter in real life, but I've said that before. "Hey" I said to him.

"Hi" he responded before jumping in the pool splashing me.