What Did he do!!!

Harry's P.O.V.

Vanessa had texted me earlier today saying she just wanted to be friends and that her and Riker were official. I was upset about the whole thing but I would never tell Vanessa that. She was all I could think about, she was the prettiest girl in the country and I felt like I could talk to her for hours. I was just sitting in my hotel room in Florida. The boys and I had just finished a concert and I was watching the 'American News' channel. They were showing a beach with ambulances and a bunch of people with their cameras out. The headline was 'Date Disaster'. They said that a celebrity had brought a mystery girl to that place and that one of the jet skis they were using had gone bad and the girl had almost drowned after almost going over a jump. I didn't really care about the story until the reporter had said they got word on the new couple's names. She showed a picture of a girl who looked just like Vanessa. The reporter said the name was in fact Vanessa Carlton and that the celebrity date was none other than Riker Lynch of R5.

"What the hell is this!!?? I said paying more attention to the story.

'Vanessa has been taken to West Point Medical Care where Riker, his brother Ross, and Ross's new date Jade are waiting to hear what happens to Vanessa. We'll have more later, back to you Alex and Keith.' She said as the screen went back to the studio.

"Riker better have a good explanation for this" I said as I picked up the phone and dialed Riker.

Riker's P.O.V.

*Love me, love me, say that you love me....* my phone went off. I answered it after two rings. "Hello??" I said almost in tears.

"What the hell is going on?" I heard a familiar voice that just pissed me off.

"None of your business why?? What lies have you heard this time??" I asked him angrily and stepping outside the room so I didn't bother Ross and Jade.

"I just seen on the f***king news you put Vanessa in the hospital!! What the bloody hell were you thinking??!!" Harry asked.

"Nothing happened!! And Vanessa is fine!! I don't know why you care so much...she picked me over you anyway!! Move on!!" I screamed to him.

"THE HELL I WILL!! Look where choosing you got her...in a hospital!! I'm coming to L.A. In a week and if Vanessa isn't better than your going to pay!!" He screamed back.

"So what?!?! Your going to come here and sweep her off her feet?! You think your going to take her away from me?!" I yelled at him.

"Your not the only one who loves her!! And obviously she's not safe with you!!" Harry said still screaming. I had to admit he was right on that. I was the stupid one who had chosen the jet ski date, if it wasn't for me we wouldn't be here right now.

"Good luck taking her!!" I screamed finally hanging up the phone. There was a lot of doctors and nurses staring at me. "WHAT?!?!" I screamed at them to. The group dispersed and I was left there by myself standing outside of Vanessa's room. I'm sure Jade and Ross were standing on the other side of the door trying to hear what was happening. I didn't even care at the moment. I took off running out of the hospital to my car. I got in and drove off, with no specific destination in mind. I just needed to get away from here.