A girl's Day out

Vanessa's P.O.V.
An hour after Harry had picked me up at the airport, we walked through the doors of his hotel room. O.K. technically it was the boy's room, but it's the same thing. The other girlfriends were on their way back from getting lunch. I was going to stay in the girl's room. I said hello to the boys as Harry took my bags to the room next door.

"So how was your flight?" Liam asked.

"Good, I mainly listened to music." I responded.

"All amazing music i hope." Louis smirked.

"If you mean your music, yeah. About 80% of the songs I listened to were by you guys." I smirked back.

"How about the food?" Niall asked.

"haha Niall...all you think about is food!" Zayn told him.

"ha-ha he has a point. But no seriously, all they had was water and peanuts. it wasn't much" i told Niall.

"Well maybe on your girl's day, you can stop and get something better." Harry said coming back into this room.

"who is all going?" I asked.

"Eleanor planned it, but Perrie, Sophia, and Disha are going too." Louis answered.

"So all the girlfriends than me." I said looking around.

"I'd say just the girlfriends." Liam said elbowing Niall as they both cracked up.

"oh-no, I'm not Harry's girlfriend,not yet anyways"i told them blushing a little bit.

"Harry seems to think so" Louis said cracking up with Liam and Niall.

"Yeah when you were still in L.A., Harry wouldn't shut up about you." Zayn smiled causing Harry to blush too.

"Hey what's going on in here?" i heard a girl's voice say. I turned towards the door to see Perrie, and Eleanor standing there. Sophia and Disha right behind them.

"you're not having a party without us...are you?" Perrie asked.

"No just warming up to Vanessa." Harry told her hugging me. AGHHH I got a hug from Harry Styles. I know it's most likely not the first hug I've gotten but it's the first one I remember.

"Hey come on Vanessa, lets let the boys do their thing. We have a whole night to ourselves. Sophia said dragging me to the door.

"Bye Have fun!!!" the boys called after us.

"We will." The girls and I called back. and I hope we do have fun, I need a relaxation day.

Eleanor's P.O.V.

I hope this works. Louis told me the idea about the song. One of the reasons I planned this was to play more R5 songs for her. Don't get me wrong I like Vanessa as a friend, but if Harry screws up with her than it could cost all the 1D boys their jobs. And I know how much Louis loves his fans and singing. The other girls understand too. Time for part two of this plan.

 Time for part two of this plan

Vanessa's P.O.V.

"How about some music while we drive?" Eleanor called out.

"Sure" I responded.

"What type of music do you like?" Perrie asked this time.

"Mostly pop, country, and soft rock. But I'll listen to anything." I told her.

"ooo-here...put this on" Sophia said handing me a cd. "I just picked it up last week."

"oh I know these guys." I said eyeing the R5 symbol. " I listened to them on my flight here."

"Seriously? I'm so jealous! If I wasn't dating Niall I'd be all over them." Disha laughed. I put the cd into the radio and 'Pass Me By' started playing. Having listened to it about ten times I knew most of the lyrics. Me and the girls kept singing through song after song until we reached the mall. We made it through the whole cd. The only song we couldn't get to was 'if I can't Be With You'. Us five girls climbed out of the car and headed inside. We headed towards forever 21, route 66, and old navy. Eleanor got a few new tops, Sophia got two new dresses, Perrie bought new make-up, Disha got a bunch of jeans that really showed off her model figure, and I got a few new bracelets and necklaces. Oh and we each bought three new colors of nail polish. It's kind of a lot if you think about it now, but oh-well. We shopped for about two hours then decided to go to lunch. We ate at a McDonald's then Eleanor seen a music shop. We looked around the shop listening to new releases and reminiscing (remembering) old ones. I bought the R5 cd that we listened to in the car. For some reason though everytime I see that 'if I can't be with you' song I think about Riker. The girls got a few more cds and we decided to head back to the hotel to get ready for the boys' concert. It was a really late one that started at 8pm. At 7:30 we headed to the venue. It was after midnight when the concert finally got out. We headed backstage to see how the boys were holding up.

"Hey what did you think?" Liam asked us.

"Amazing like always!" Sophia said kissing him.

""you were wonderful" Perrie said sitting on Zayn's lap.

"yeah that was pretty epic." Disha added cuddling Niall.

"Well I'm glad you liked it." Harry told me.

"I always love your concerts" I responded blushing.

"Hey Ele, come with me quick." Louis said grabbing her hand.

"k" She responded following him. I wonder what that was about.

Eleanor's P.O.V.

"how'd it go?" Louis asked me once we were out of earshot of Harry and Vanessa.

"trial one failed. She bought one of their cds though" I told him

"hopefully trial two works." He said as we nodded headed back to the group.