23; no matter what

a/n: I feel so evil doing that to you guys last chapter. hahaha. that was honestly great. you were all so mad. do it again. babahha. anyways super emotional chapter. your all gonna hate me again. but that's okay because in the end you will love me as much as I love you all. also I feel like I'm posting this to soon cuz I want you guys to grief some more but here you go. lots of love, ash❤️❤️

I'm glad I made the decision I did. When they were fighting I realized who I really loved. It was the push I needed. I couldn't believe I was walking back home with the love of my life's hand laced between my fingers.

We finally reached my front door and I sighed. I didn't want to leave him. I wanted him in my arms for another hour or so. He had a black eye from when he got punched after I chose him.

"Are you sure I can't sneak up to your room?" he asked and I laughed.

"Benny you know we can't do that, besides I need to spend some time with my Grandpa. I have been avoiding him since this whole triangle" I said and he nodded.

"At least give me one good kiss" he said and I rolled my eyes and kissed him.

"I love you" I said and he smiled.

"God I have been waiting forever to heart that" he groaned gripping my waist and I smiled.

"I love you too" he kissed me again and I smirked and opened the door.

"I'm home!" I called out. There was no answer. That was always a bit odd. My grandpa always answered. I walked to the kitchen to see him passed out.

"Oh my God" I muttered putting my hand over my mouth.

"Benny!" I screamed.

"BENNY!" I screamed louder and finally he ran through the front door and to the kitchen.

"Call an ambulance! Please!" I cried running my hands along my Grandpas face as he laid on the ground unconscious.

"They will be here soon" Benny said sitting beside me. I didn't even hear him call. I sat there shaking and finally the ambulance showed. They came in with a stretcher and quickly put him on it.

"Are you coming with Miss?" a man asked and I nodded.

"Can you meet me at the hospital?" I asked Benny and he nodded as I walked away and got in the back of the ambulance with my Grandpa. I couldn't watch as they started working on him. My Grandpa was the only thing I had left. Other then my douche of a Dad.

We had made it to the hospital and they wouldn't let me come back with him and told me to sit and wait in the waiting room. I sat in a chair and pulled my knees to my chest letting the sobs rake my body.

"I'm here, I'm here" Benny exclaimed running in. He sat next to me and pulled me into his arms.

"I'm so sorry this keeps happening" he mumbled into my hair and I sighed.

"I love you, whatever happens always remember that" I said and he looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about?" he asked and I sighed.

"If he doesn't make it I have to go to LA and live with my dad" I said and he sighed.

"I didn't think of that, and I just got you" he said and the tears ran down my face.

"I love you too" he said kissing my head and I smiled.

"Miss Bavasi" a nurse called and I stood up and walked towards her with Benny's arm wrapped around my waist.

"I'm sorry to say but your Grandfathers heart issues have gotten worse. With the age he is at we won't be able to find him a new one. We give him at least 3-4 weeks" she said.

"3-4 weeks till what?" I asked. I didn't want to assume what they are saying.

"Until he passes, I'm so sorry" she said and I nodded. She walked away and I felt like I couldn't breath. It would be right after graduation and then he will be gone. I will have to leave the boys and Benny. No summer spent well with my boyfriend.

An hour passed when they finally said I could visit him. Benny asked if I wanted him to come with me but I said no saying I needed the time alone with him.

"There's my princess" he said and I tried hard not to cry but the tears fell anyway.

"Don't cry sweetie, I'll be okay" he said and I shook my head.

"Your not okay, I'm just not ready to let you go" I said and he smiled pushing my hair behind my ears.

"No matter if I leave today or 20 years from now I will love you no matter what" he said and I smiled.

"No matter what?" I asked and he nodded.

"The triangle ended today" I said trying to hide that we were in this damn hospital right now and him only have a month to live at least.

"Really, which boy stole your heart" he asked. My Grandpa knew about everything and I smiled.

"Benny" I said and he nodded.

"I knew you would, I saw the way he looked at you" he said and I blushed.

"He came here with me, I told him to wait while I talked to you" I said brushing my tears away and he nodded.

"Could I talk to him? Alone?" he asked and I nodded standing up and walking out to get him.

Benny

I walked into the hospital room after Amelia told me he wanted to talk to me alone.

"Take a seat buddy" he said as I shut the door and he nodded as I sat in the seat.

"My granddaughter loves you a hell of a lot and I know you love her too so don't be stupid. After I'm gone she goes to. She goes to LA with her dad but promise me that you will love her even if you break up and get married to different people. When you bump into her in some grocery store 20 years from now I want your knees to go weak because your so over joyed. She's a great girl and I would love for you to marry her. Not everything works that way and your still young so while your young and in love make sure your always in love because you will never find any one like Amelia Bavasi" he said and I smiled.

"I know sir" I said and he nodded.

"Good, now go make sure my daughter gets home and to bed. No funny business either" he said pointing to me and my ears turned red as I nodded.

"Have a good night sir" I said and he smiled.

"I will, make sure you always take care of her for me. I know her Dad won't and once I'm gone no one will. Like I said. Even if you don't end up together. If she needs help you better be there" he said and I nodded.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't have it any other way" and with that I walked out and brought my Meil's home. Cherishing every moment before I loose her, again.