22; we skipped atleast 5 bases

a/b: this got v messy v fast. I don't even know what I'm gonna do now. this is only gonna get messier before we have the chance to fix it. I feel like I'm stuck in this triangle now as the writer. how am I gonna get us out of this and who will Amelia end up with. I mean I don't even know myself. well I do but most of you wont be happy with my decisions. analyze everything. that's the only way to survive this book. also I don't want you guys to hate Amelia, I want you to relate to her. her insecurity and anxiety and her strength towards everything that's against her. sometimes her actions might not be the greatest but when are ours even. we all make mistakes including our Meil's so I don't want any hate towards her. she's you, and you is the best thing you could ever be. also also this ending is gonna make y'all so mad😂. lots of love, ash❤️❤️

I shuttered. How have I let this go on for 5 months. I'm still in this damn triangle and he has no idea about what I'm doing. It's currently 6 in the morning and I have an hour to get to the sandlot even though I have already been up all night. This was just eating me away though.

I mean I enjoy doing what I'm doing but it's not fair. The side of me that wants to put everyone's feelings before mine always makes an appearance around these things. Im the innocent peach but not very much anymore. We skipped atleast 5 bases.

"Hey we only got an hour before practice" his husky voice drifted across my room as he swung in through my bedroom window.

"Well then I guess we got to get moving" I smirked and he placed his hands on either side of me and leaned into my face. This was my favorite part.

"I love you" he said and then his lips were on mine. The light brush was enough the send us over edge for me to go completely flying out of control. I bit his bottom lip as his hand found the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off. He searched for my bra strap then realized I wasn't wearing one then smirked and pulled me against him.

I would of never saw myself here at the beginning of the year but here I was on a Saturday morning the last week of May with only three weeks left of school before I'm officially graduated.

I pushed the flannel off of his shoulders then lifted the baseball T Shirt above his head. I know where you think this was going but I would never go that far until marriage. We were just comfortable enough to be like this. Ever since that night after the dance.

"Mhmm Benny" I groaned as his lips found my collar bone and I clung to him for dear life trying not to go over the edge. As he continued on my neck he grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his blue jean covered waist. He bit down lightly on the skin and I groaned hitting him with my lower body parts as I wrapped my legs around him tighter. He moaned at the friction and moved further down my neck till he was at my chest.

"Do you want to know my favorite thing about you?" he asked looking up at me through his eyelashes where he rested his head in between my chest.

"What?" I asked running my hands through his beautiful hair.

"Your birth mark right here" he said looking down in between my breast where my birthmark was before he kissed it lightly.

"And the little mole above your nipple" he smirked poking it and I laughed before pulling his lips against mine again.

I rolled us over so I was straddling his lap and as we made out to make him mad I lightly grinded against him.

"God dammit Meil's!" he growled obviously annoyed with my actions and I smiled as I continued what I was doing leaving some hickeys of my own on his neck and chest. I loved it when he growled anyways.

"Sit still!" he growled again grabbing my waist and pulling it down and in place against him. I laughed as I felt how flustered he was before kissing his lips lightly.