four

"Is this man bothering you?" The blue eyed officer asked me stepping in between Stefan and I. I looked over at Stefan and see him rolling his eyes.

"Matt, it's really nothing," Stefan says with his hand out explaining. Just when Stefan was about to explain the situation, Matt raises his hand up. "I was asking the girl. Are you okay," he asks me putting a hand on my shoulder. I nod, "I just wanted to get out of the house for a little bit, Stefan was just making sure I'm okay."

"Alright then, I'll make sure you're alright. Stefan, you can go home," Matt says looking over at Stefan. "Matt, you know I can take care of her better," Stefan says inching towards me but is stopped by Matt's hand. "No, I'm a police officer. If you don't follow my instructions, I will arrest you," Matt threatens. Okay, why is everyone so worked up about taking care of me?

"Okay, I can take care of myself, you guys don't need to worry," I say and start walking away. "Wait, Matt will make sure you're alright. I'll go," Stefan says stopping me. I look back at him and see him walking away back towards where we came from.

Matt walks over to me, "Want to take some rounds in the car? I'm sure there is something interesting going on around here, you can get front row seats." I smile and nod. I walk over to his car and sit in the passenger seat.

"Wow, I knew I was going to be in one of these car's one day but I didn't know that I was going to be in the front seat instead of the back," I chuckle. He laughs and starts driving.

We started talking about random things. Things that don't even matter. I haven't laughed this hard over stupid jokes in such a long time. Before I could say my cheesy joke, a crackling sound comes from the walkie talkie.

"On 49th street there is a burglar, 49th street all units needed," the microphone on his shoulder goes off. I look over at him with excitement and he laughs, "Well, I guess you are going to be getting some action today after all." "Unit 43. I'm near there I'll take a look," he says pressing the button on the walkie talkie.

He turns his lights on and speeds through all of the streets. I couldn't even sit still, this is pretty cool. I've always wanted to be a police officer too, saving lives, making sure everyone is safe sounds like a pretty honorable thing to do.

We finally reach 49th street and we see a man get into a van and speed off. Matt starts parking his car and taking his seat belt off. "Wait, aren't you going to go after him," I ask confused. That is where the action is at, why is he going into a house where there is no more robber. "We would never catch them. Plus I'm sure the people who live in this house need some help," He says opening his door, "Don't get out of the car." I nod and watch him walk into the house.

In a matter of minutes, gunshots went out from inside the house.

----------------

I have no idea what police officers say in their little walkie talkie so I just made things up. I'm sure one of you know, just comment and ill fix it :)

Thanks for Reading.